Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello World

I'm Bischelli. I've never RP'd before, but I've wanted to since I was very young. I'm hoping to find a creative outlet here.

I'm interested in fantasy, horror, & sci-fi in alternative settings, not modern. I also like historical settings such as 19th century Europe, 10th century Scandinavia, or 10th to 14th century England/France area.

I have a gerbil companion named Mr Crowley. I graduated from VCU in 2014 with a degree in English Literature (19th century poetry, medieval epic & romance, old english, did the whole gauntlet) and I work as a director of music now.

Hi!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Bischelli!
Glad you found RP Repository!

Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with these character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :D
Greetings and welcome to RPR. It's nice to see someone else interested in medieval literature.
I wish you well and hope you find what you seek.
DeathandtheMaiden

Hello Bischelli!

Nice to meet you. There's lots of choice for roleplays on the site and it's friendly. I'm also interested in fantasy and history especially 11th-15th century and currently running a game with a friend called Rabbit Pye https://www.rprepository.com/group-site/4699 . Check it out and let me know if you're interested. :)

Have a happy day.
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR, friend! ;)
heartsky

Hi Bischelli! I'm obsessed with the fact that your gerbil is called Mr Crowley <g>
Hey Bischelli! Welcome to the RPR! I love the title of this forum... reminds me of a song of the exact same name.
hi bischelli! welcome to rpr!
Icysoul

Welcome, Bischelli!
Hello hello πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ And welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself. πŸ₯°πŸ’œπŸ˜œ
Hello and welcome to RPR Bischelli! :)
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Bischelli! We are so happy you came here to RPR and I hope you find exactly what you are looking for in terms of RP. I think it's awesome that this is your first RP experience. You found a perfect place to start.
Hello and welcome to rpr :D I hope you'll enjoy your time here and find good partners!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR, I hope you have a wonderful experience here. πŸ˜€
Welcome to RPR, Bischelli! We hope that you enjoy your time here!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan
and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello,
and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to,
and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role on this site
I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and
may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site,
we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Bischelli. You sound like a very interesting person based on your intro. I, too, like fantasy and horror though Sci-Fi isn't my favorite genre. I can still work with it in several situations but only to an extent.
**β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*Λšβ”† Welcome To RP Repository!β”†Λš*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™**

giphy.gif

𝙸 πšŒπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš’πš—πš•πš’ πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ, πš›πšŽπšπšŠπš›πšπš•πšŽπšœπšœ πš’πš πš’πš πš’πšœ πšπš˜πš› πšœπš‘πš˜πš›πš-πšπšŽπš›πš– πš˜πš› πš•πš˜πš—πš-πšπšŽπš›πš–, πšπš›πšŽπšŠπšπšœ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš–πšŠπš£πš’πš—πšπš•πš’! π™°πšœ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš•πš›πšŽπšŠπšπš’ πšŒπš•πšŠπš’πš–πšŽπš, πšπš‘πšŽ πšπ™Ώπš π™²πš˜πš–πš–πšžπš—πš’πšπš’ πš’πšœ πš™πš›πšŽπšπšπš’ πšŠπšŒπšπš’πšŸπšŽ, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπš‘πš˜πš•πš πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš˜πšžπš‹πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš’πš—πš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš–πšŠπš£πš’πš—πš πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’πšŽπš›πšœ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš πš’πš•πš• πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’πš’πš—πš πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ πš πš˜πš›πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πš–πšŽ/πšπšŽπšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—. πšƒπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš–πš’πšπš‘πš πšŠπš•πšœπš˜ πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš‹πšŽ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš’πš—πšœπš™πš’πš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπšπšŠπš™πš πšŠπš—πš πšŽπš—πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚒 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš™πšŽπš›πšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšπšŽπš—πšπš’πšŠπš• 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πš™πš›πš˜πš–πš™πš!

π™°πšœ πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πšŠπš πšŽπšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš πš˜πš—πšπšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πš›πšŽπšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚍𝚊𝚒! β™‘
giphy.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello World

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus