Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LOST IN SPAAAAAACE! *theremin sounds* (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Amanda Crusoe (played by Thatnerdychick)

Heyo, so this is a new character. Obviously I'm going for a sci fi feel here, and specifically, I'm looking to have her interact with alien characters. Think first contact kind of scenario except first contact occured because poor Amanda here crash landed due to a mishap with her FTL drive and an anomaly. This could be romantic, but it doesnt have to be. Be warned I am trying to test her out, figure out how I want her to be. If you are, please just shoot me a message directly.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.
Amanda Crusoe (played by Thatnerdychick) Topic Starter

bippity boppity back to the toppity
Are you referring to a fanfic style rp based on the Lost in Space stories? (Danger Will Robinson). If you are not then I actually have an old rp prompt I could show you that fits this idea if you're interested.
Amanda Crusoe (played by Thatnerdychick) Topic Starter

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
Are you referring to a fanfic style rp based on the Lost in Space stories? (Danger Will Robinson). If you are not then I actually have an old rp prompt I could show you that fits this idea if you're interested.
, no, just a reference. please go ahead and message me the prompt, i'll take a look.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LOST IN SPAAAAAACE! *theremin sounds* (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus