Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Share your favorite character

Share with us your favorite character, and maybe a tid bit about them that is why they are your favorite!

I'll start

My favorite is my character:

Silver

The reason he is my favorite is probably because I've had him so long and he's so developed that it feels like he is his own person and I just get to have the joy to breathe life into him through rp

173808685_3740973622681521_7034469624575202897_n.png
Silv in his youth, and Silv later in his life
Rogue-Scribe

Having gotten back into my Middle Earth writing again, Durian is my main muse for stories around the War of the Ring at the moment. Durian is my rogue Dunedin Ranger from the world of Middle Earth. If anyone is familiar with the books, he was Ranger #12 of the thirty that rode south to meet Aragorn. After the War of the Ring and the unverified death of his wife and unborn child, he fell into some deep depression with that news, and combined with battle PTSD, he became rather morally grey.

Also in the world of Middle Earth, Hanasian is my second-longest established online roleplaying character on here, with his father Halasian the oldest. I have some very detailed stories written involving them.
Uuuuuugh! Why do you have to ask the hard questions Fish?!

Well, if we're talking my favorite character to rp currently it has to fall to Cadence. I love my sweet, anxiety ridden little book worm. She's such a joy to write. There is nothing that brings joy to my heart like watching her open herself to the world and get hurt only to pull herself back together again.

Favorite character to simply love for their history and what they mean to me, though, has to be Deville. I don't play her too often any more as finding the right rp for an evil character like this can be hard, but once upon a time she was my main. She was raw. She was bad. She was powerful. She was the witch with a capital B that everyone loved to hate. She was the queen and though she may have since fallen from grace, none can take her crown.
fiesch Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
(You need to do a bit of edit on the title. What’s a “favrotie”?)

shhh I was tired
Rogue-Scribe

fiesch wrote:
Rogue-Scribe wrote:
(You need to do a bit of edit on the title. What’s a “favrotie”?)

shhh I was tired
:D I get it... ;)

Another favorite character of mine is Darrell Sanders. I've had so many good RPs with him, and one marginal one since he was born as an NPC in a high school general forum RP back at the end of 2018. His activity has trickled down to one erratically-moving RP which may or may not go anywhere further. I made him anonymous while I rework his page.
figured i'd post as my favorite member of my armada of cute. she (Umbrie) was my first RP persona during my childhood in 1994 and kinda like my baby. she has grown and evolved and been with me for 27 years. generally being the embodiment of cute i based on myself as a means to keep myself optimistic despite my own depression. even if the only RP at the time was Tabletop and our options were pretty much AD&D 2nd edition.
My favorite is probably Mei. She is my oldest character and the one that I’ve worked the most on, background-wise. It’s a shame I don’t use her that often. I personally think she’s cute. Plus she was the character that gave me a birthday wish, lol.
It's probably not a surprise to anyone who even remotely knows me, but Kara is my favorite. She started as just a vague ghost haunting the back of my mind years ago and when I finally sat to start putting her together her details couldn't come fast enough. She's the one that seems the most like a real person to me and embodies a lot of the things I wish I was.

At times she seems like a childhood friend or maybe an older cousin that I haven't seen since my early school days. Her story and struggles are also a tribute of sorts to some of the loss my real life best friend has gone through. Part of me things Kara is my way of coming to terms with the reality of growing up and making the best of things.

Hope that wasn't an overshare!

XOXO
Cassie

P.S. I don't think I had ever really put these feelings into words. What a great topic idea! Thanks Fiesch!
Gary because he is based on different aspects of multiple people I have know over the years and reflects many of my personal interests.
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

Borne of dreams, nightmares, and need. The darker side brought forth to walk along the path I could never tread.
Shanni Auclair (played by Falyn)

She has been the first character I created for and RPed in a modern horror/fantasy setting when I was only used to doing medieval fantasy. I really had to push myself out of my comfort zone and learn a lot of new lore when I created her. I've also had to RP her through the lost of her husband and other people she was close to. She's been on a hiatus close to a year now, but I'm hoping to bring her back into RP.
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

Tough question! But I'm going with Dorothy. She has been the catalyst for a lot of good stories (sometimes directly, sometimes indirectly).

I made her from a part of the world I am very familiar with, so it's fun to write her accent and fun to imagine she's seen some of the same places I've seen (just a century earlier!)
Hm......I'd have to say for me my favorite character of mine is Jack-Jack. She's random as hell and breaks the fourth wall alot.
Wandering_Mary

I guess I'll have to pick Dark, she symbolizes my insomnia demon, while Void represents me

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Share your favorite character

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus