Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Need One person to play a team of Pokemo (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! This may be a stretch but I have an idea. I need one person to play my character’s main Pokémon team. That means playing 6 Pokémon though not all at the same time.

I honestly really don’t mind what most of the Pokémon are. The only Pokémon I require is a male Lucario who can whose telepathy to communicate with his trainer {my character}.

My character is a 10 year old girl named Piper. I’m thinking that the Lucario is her main Pokemon who maybe she rescued from an abusive trainer.

This will be a semi advance to advance roleplay. As I stated before, you won’t be required to roleplay 6 at a time. Lucario is one you’ll roleplay full time while the other 5 Pokemon only 1 or 2 at a time. So, the most is 3 but that’s only if you are comfortable.

This will take place in the Galar region.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Bump

Bump

Bump
Okuyasu

Hello! This sounds like a really cool idea! Would you be okay if I joined?

Okuyasu wrote:
Hello! This sounds like a really cool idea! Would you be okay if I joined?

Yeah! Go ahead and PM me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Need One person to play a team of Pokemo (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus