Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » where sephiroth at tho 🥴

bro I’m down horrendous for sephiroth 😭
I'm not too familiar with Sephiroth, myself - is that a Final Fantasy reference?

Nonetheless, welcome to RP Repository as we ring in Epic Week!
Not sure what Sephiroth is... but hello

tenor.gif
agree! but welcome anyways we are a lovely community!
Welcome to RPR, do keep in mind the PG-13ish rule haha
Welcome aboard! Be sure to check out Epuc Week!
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

sephirothsslut wrote:
bro I’m down horrendous for sephiroth 😭

“I see....”

Welcome to the RPR!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
I’m with you on that 👀 I used to RP Sephi on Instagram, but there’s plenty of canon characters across the RPR. Hopefully you find one to your liking, and welcome!
Welcome to RPR! Sephiroth is pretty darn cool. Hope you have a great time here!

If you need some help, check out the Help section!
If you ever wanna chat, you can come and message me! :) Inbox icon on people's profiles, or the Start Conversation on your inbox. :) That's how you message someone, hehe?
Ah, also, if you have any other troubles, there are moderators who may be able to help, and bug reports for fixing broken stuff on the site. :)

That's that from me! I'm off to Epic Week stuff. You can make an avatar and play too! Maybe I'll see you around. Have fun, be good, take care, and stay creative and cool and stuff! Byebye. :) :) :) :) :) -Shinyrainbowlithogra :) ;) :) :D :3 :D :) :O :D :) ;D ;3 :) :O :P :P :P :D :) :)
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I have heard of this character! Sweet! Enjoy your stay!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
Not sure what that is... nevertheless welcome! Hope you have as much fun on this site as I do!
Not sure what you mean, but anyway welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! Glad you decided to join us.
If you like Sephiroth why not post an RP request to roleplay all about him?
I am sure Kingdom Heart's fans lurk around here too
Welcome to RPR!
Weeeell, you might find one or two, welcome all the same.
Welcome.

QUGETXh.jpg
Welcome! That is quite the name you have there! Well, if Sephiroth is your cup of tea, I'm sure you can find others with similar interests. Rpr is a great place for fandom as well as original world rp. Just hit that 'Find Rp' button if you haven't already and put the call out for Sephiroth lovers the world over! Good luck to you in your search for the one winged angel.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » where sephiroth at tho 🥴

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus