Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Breaking in a new character (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Manta (played by rabbithead)

Hello, all! I'm just looking for a roleplay to use Manta in, since she's a new oc of mine and I've really been itching to use her! The ideas I have right now are vague, stemming from her backstory. But I'm open to almost anything!

The genres she'd best be suited in is fantasy and adventure. Maybe modern as well, although that all depends on the roleplay. I think she'd be best suited for human characters, given that she hates them with a passion XD so maybe that could spark up some tense rivalry? Romance is a-okay with me too, I feel like an enemies to lovers kind of trope would work best with Manta. But hey, I'm open to any other suggestions!

Some brief context on Manta is that she's the guardian spirit of the ocean, and so that means she's very overprotective of it. Overprotective of nature in general as well. She believes that humans are corrupting the planet and wants to get rid of them, once and for all. However, she's not great at blending in with the humans. At all. Which could lead to some shenanigans :D Manta will generally stay in her humanoid form in the rp, which limits her powers (also so she isn't bat crazy OP). Maybe your character helps her see the good in humans? Maybe your character tries to stop her from causing a possible mass extinction event, or maybe they help her! Who knows, the possibilities are endless!

Check out Manta on my profile, if you want more in-depth details about her character. And feel free to ask me any questions regarding Manta!

I do have a few ground rules for roleplaying with me, and I ask that you please respect them!
- No one liners, please! I can write about 3+ paragraphs, but I tend to match my partner's length.
- No godmodding! Please don't control my character (you'll be surprise how often that happens)
- NSFW will not be in this rp. I generally don't do that stuff, and I definitely don't see Manta engaging in that stuff as well.
- If you're uncomfortable with something/ want to stop, talk to me! I'm very chill, and won't take it personally if this rp just doesn't end up working for you.

I think I covered about everything in this post. Please let me know if you're interested, and shoot me a PM! Thank you for taking the time to read this <3
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Aerosis (played by Spy)

As someone who is ostensibly human and on the fence about his feelings for his kind, I feel like there could be some shenanigans to be had here. Even more so considering ol' Aero here is constantly trying to get himself killed, which could constantly fail much to a certain angry spirits chagrin.

Check out the profile, if you'd like, and if you're interested feel free to PM me for more details.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Breaking in a new character (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus