Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "You're just my dare." (Y/A Romance. MxF (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ricky Rosen (played by sorrowburn)

The year is 1984, located in Seattle, Washington. Ricky Rosen was at the top of the high-school hierarchy during the days when everything was coated in a thin layer of hairspray. Ricky Rosen was your typical bad-boy... you know, the one you'd find in those cheesy typical high school movies: sunglasses indoors, cigarette laced in-between bony fingers, leather and denim. His gang of jackarses were notorious for doing dumb things, pulling class pranks, and just being a general pain in the neck. One bottle of whisky, couple games of truth and dare later, and all the sudden Ricky Rosen is in Y/C's line of sight the next day. It's just another dare for Rosen.

Y/C = It may be someone who is reserved and closed off, nervous at the prospect of someone approaching (Y/C). That, or someone who isn't a fan of the black-haired man, looking past his attitude and trying to figure out his ulterior motive for the unexpected contact, perhaps even someone who can toss him around a bit.

TLDR: Ricky approaches Y/C after being dared to strike up a relationship with Y/C. Despite all of this, they end up falling for each other.

-☥-
I'm ready to try again after a brief RPR hiatus. With a busy period ahead of me, all I want is some 80s nostalgia and romance! I'm just looking for romance and angst. Though if you have any suggestions on how to advance this plot, please message me your ideas : )

I want the drama, I want wholesome moments, I want to be able to write an 80s high school movie script at it's finest.

- One-four Paragraphs, please. I'm a bit busy nowadays and I can't write as much as I used too : / (and I'll respond faster)
- Best attempt at Grammar (I understand mistakes, I type faster then my brain can process.)
- Looking for genres: Adventure, Romance, Modern, and Angst.
- Third Person ONLY!
- Depending on how the RP goes, it does not have to be long term at all.

Male characters are an exception ( I have to really enjoy your OC).; I'm mainly searching for female characters! I have every right to reject your character if I believe they aren't going to work out.

Like Ricky but don't care for these plots? Take a glance at my other posts.
Teen/YA Romance (MxF)
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

This seems like fun, I'd just have to adjust my character a bit 🥰

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "You're just my dare." (Y/A Romance. MxF (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus