Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » pets

What kind of pets do you have?

I have a 2 years old bearded dragon named Smaug and a 5 year old green anole named Raptor
dillmonster888 wrote:
What kind of pets do you have?

I have a 2 years old bearded dragon named Smaug and a 5 year old green anole named Raptor
My family has 4 cats and 4 dogs, though to specify, My cat(a.k.a, my PFP) is a six year old brat who loves to interrupt me while I’m writing responses. Despite loving being the center of attention, she’s very shy around new people. And that’s basic information about her, I love her with all of my heart.
6 dogs, one 18, one 16, 2 14, 1 8, and one 7
Rogue-Scribe

dillmonster888 wrote:
Love the bearded dragon name!

Meet Scooter. He runs the house and has two servants at his disposal. He’s getting to be an old man at 13 later this year. He still likes to admire himself...

MrQxPD4.jpg

He wants everyone to think he’s a black cat, but the sun on him at the right angle shows off his ghost ginger-tabby undercoat. He’s also grown a single white whisker from his right cheek and is starting to grow a white whisker from the side of his head. I think it maybe his equivalent of going grey.
Wandering_Mary

2 cats, and a dog
Norah (older cat)
Sprite (younger cat)
Remus (dog)
dillmonster888 Topic Starter

these are all cool pets

I like taking smaug(my bearded dragon) out for walks and he has his own harness

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » pets

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus