Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Sinistar

How's it going!

You can call me Sinistar, I'm a lazy writer who wants to flex his stuff a little more. I've been an avid roleplayer for a few years now, mostly through tabletop games or text based means, and I'm eager to jump in and have fun with everyone here.

I'm really into superheroes, sci-fi, horror, and fantasy stuff, but can be open to just about anything if it has a nice enough hook to it.

Hope we can write something good together!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR, Sinistar! :D

giphy.gif
welcome we're glad you joined the community
Welcome to RPR, Sinistar!
056c584d9335fcabf080ca43e583e3c4.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I'm Hibari and I do hope you enjoy your stay.
Stay safe and take care always! <3
Yoooo welcome!! :0 hope you have a great time here!!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you Sinistar! It’s nice you found this place! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Hello! :)
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Hey and welcome to RPR!!!
Wandering_Mary

hello, welcome to RPR, I hope to RP with you soon, because I also like fantasy and horror.
Welcome to the RPR. <3 Have a great time here, and take care! I like superheros and stuff too. Thanks for introducing yourself, I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra and I like books and anime and nature stuffs... <.< <.< >.> See you around maybe, byebye! :) ;) ;D :) :P ;3 :3 :3 :) :D :P XD ;D ;) :)
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you haven't already, be sure to post in Looking for RP so you can find some awesome RP partners.
Welcome to RPR! Glad to have you here!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome!
Sinistar wrote:
How's it going!

You can call me Sinistar, I'm a lazy writer who wants to flex his stuff a little more. I've been an avid roleplayer for a few years now, mostly through tabletop games or text based means, and I'm eager to jump in and have fun with everyone here.

I'm really into superheroes, sci-fi, horror, and fantasy stuff, but can be open to just about anything if it has a nice enough hook to it.

Hope we can write something good together!
Hey there, Welcome to the RPR!
Hello and welcome to rpr! I hope you will enjoy your time here and create some wo derful stories❤

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus