Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hoyo!

I'm your derpy neighborhood GojiBean! And I bring good tid-THWAM!! (has been struck in the head by an ACME mallet wielded by his mother, punishing him for poor manners and a bad first impression)

Okay... Ow... Let's try that again.

I'm GojiBean. Been a role-player for a loooong time. And I-THWAM!! (same thing)

. . . Okay. For realsies this time!

I'm GojiBean. An energetic and bubbly role-player who seeks to challenge himself, and sometimes others, to be their best when it comes to storytelling, worldbuilding, character design, and more. I've always believed that the best approach to a role-play is to approach it not as a role-play, but as a conscious dream being realized one post at a time. Sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes when you think of it as a role-play it puts a certain psychological weight on your shoulders which can bog you down and stifle your creativity. If we live in the moment and let our imagination and dreams take hold, our fingers fly across the keyboards and the posts seem to write themselves rather than us having to think about them.

I pride myself on subtextual nuance, and leaving tiny clues in my posts as to what's going to happen next which will only make sense later upon re-reading. In short, I'm the annoying guy who pays attention to every tiny detail and carefully structures and implements his post only after considering it all (says the guy who said "If we live in the moment and let our imagination and dreams take hold, our fingers fly across the keyboards and the posts seem to write themselves rather than us having to think about them.") Sometimes this process of mine takes time. Usually I can post consistently at least once a day. Sometimes though, it's once every other day. Or once every couple days. Kinda depends!

So as long as you're okay with someone who posts a bit slower for the sake of quality over quantity, then I'll be happy to join your conscious dreams made real!

(ducks to hide from the mallet, but it's gone... and so's his mom)

Huh...

Ahem!

Cheers!

~ GojiBean
welcome to the community! love your godzilla profile picture!!
Welcome to RPR, Gojibean! :D

Lol, I love your sense of humor! PMs are always open!

giphy.gif
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Eyyyyy, welcome, and nice to see ya!! Hope you have a great time here!!! :0
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you haven't already, be sure to post in Looking for RP so you can find some awesome RP partners.
GojiBean wrote:
I'm your derpy neighborhood GojiBean! And I bring good tid-THWAM!! (has been struck in the head by an ACME mallet wielded by his mother, punishing him for poor manners and a bad first impression)

I'm GojiBean. An energetic and bubbly role-player who seeks to challenge himself, and sometimes others, to be their best when it comes to storytelling, worldbuilding, character design, and more. I've always believed that the best approach to a role-play is to approach it not as a role-play, but as a conscious dream being realized one post at a time. Sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes when you think of it as a role-play it puts a certain psychological weight on your shoulders which can bog you down and stifle your creativity. If we live in the moment and let our imagination and dreams take hold, our fingers fly across the keyboards and the posts seem to write themselves rather than us having to think about them.

I pride myself on subtextual nuance, and leaving tiny clues in my posts as to what's going to happen next which will only make sense later upon re-reading. In short, I'm the annoying guy who pays attention to every tiny detail and carefully structures and implements his post only after considering it all (says the guy who said "If we live in the moment and let our imagination and dreams take hold, our fingers fly across the keyboards and the posts seem to write themselves rather than us having to think about them.") Sometimes this process of mine takes time. Usually I can post consistently at least once a day. Sometimes though, it's once every other day. Or once every couple days. Kinda depends!

So as long as you're okay with someone who posts a bit slower for the sake of quality over quantity, then I'll be happy to join your conscious dreams made real!

Huh...

Ahem!

Cheers!

~ GojiBean

What a fabulous introduction. From one evil guy to another, welcome to RPR.
Hello! :D
Welcome to RPR! Glad to have you here!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome!
GojiBean wrote:

Huh...

Ahem!

Cheers!

~ GojiBean
Hey there, Welcome to the RPR!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Hello and welcome to RPR~!!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you Gojibean! It’s nice you found this place! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and create some stories and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Welcome!
Hello and welcome to rpr! I hope you will enjoy your time here and create some wo derful stories❤
Hello hello and welcome! I hope your enjoy yourself 🤗😜
Hello welcome to the RPR FAMILY 😊

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hoyo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus