Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello~!

Hello! I'm Rire. I mostly roleplay on Tumblr and Discord but thought I'd give this site a try. I have over 10 years of roleplay experience and normally write multi-parah but I'll usually match my partner's length. Would prefer my roleplay partners to be 20+, but so long as you're over the age of 18, I'll be more inclined to roleplay with you. I have muses from all sorts of fandoms though I am probably best known for my villains....or giving villains their much-needed redemption arc that either wasn't up to par (imo) or wasn't given to us.

Fandoms I have muses in (but aren't limited to): Marvel (MCU, comics, X-men), Overwatch, Final Fantasy, Dragon Age, The Hobbit/Lord of The Rings, Borderlands, Fable, Farcry, Death Parade, DC (Gotham and comics), Fullmetal Alchemist, Hellsing, Left 4 Dead, Outlast, Resident Evil, Supernatural (TV show), Team Fortress 2, Until Dawn, Dead by Daylight, Dishonored, Mortal Kombat, and Black Butler.

I will slowly be adding my most active muses on here so things might be WIP on several of my character sheets. Apologize ahead of time! If any of this interests you to some degree, feel free to add me! I will accept most all friend requests regardless of fandom or if you're canon or OC. I'm multi-muse, multi-ship, multi-fandom, OC friendly, and enjoy crossovers!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR, Rire! Love the name and the fandoms - we share a lot. :D

giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR, RireYouLikeThis! If you have any interests in rps or questions, feel free to ask me! ^^
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
RireYouLikeThis wrote:
Hello! I'm Rire. I mostly roleplay on Tumblr and Discord but thought I'd give this site a try. I have over 10 years of roleplay experience and normally write multi-parah but I'll usually match my partner's length. I have muses from all sorts of fandoms though I am probably best known for my villains....or giving villains their much-needed redemption arc that either wasn't up to par (imo) or wasn't given to us.

Fandoms I have muses in (but aren't limited to): Marvel (MCU, comics, X-men), Overwatch, Final Fantasy, Dragon Age, The Hobbit/Lord of The Rings, Borderlands, Fable, Farcry, Death Parade, DC (Gotham and comics), Fullmetal Alchemist, Hellsing, Left 4 Dead, Outlast, Resident Evil, Supernatural (TV show), Team Fortress 2, Until Dawn, Dead by Daylight, Dishonored, Mortal Kombat, and Black Butler.

I will slowly be adding my most active muses on here so things might be WIP on several of my character sheets. Apologize ahead of time! If any of this interests you to some degree, feel free to add me! I will accept most all friend requests regardless of fandom or if you're canon or OC. I'm multi-muse, multi-ship, multi-fandom, OC friendly, and enjoy crossovers!
Hey there, welcome to the RPR!
Welcome to RPR! Glad to have you joining us!! :D
Welcome!!! I hope you have a fantsstic time here!!
Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you haven't already, be sure to post in Looking for RP so you can find some awesome RP partners.
Welcome To RPR!!
Love your profile pic! Hello hello and welcome! I hope your enjoy yourself 🤗😜
056c584d9335fcabf080ca43e583e3c4.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I'm Hibari and it's nice to meet you.
Stay safe and take care always! <3
Hello! :)
Welcome Rire Welcome to the RPR FAMILY 😊
Akali_Fang

Welcome dear to the rpr family^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello~!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus