Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A few romance tropes (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have some ideas for a few of my characters, so if you happen to like any of them, please hit me up! I'm also open to figuring something else out if you like the character, but not the idea.

Athena and her crew get hired for a big job. The biggest one so far. And all Athena has to do is sneak into this corporation's headquarters, hack into its server, and steal some data from a computer, while her crew makes sure no one bothers her. Easy enough, right? Wrong. She gets caught in the act by Y/c, the CEO, seconds before hitting that 100% downloaded files. However, instead of calling the cops on them, Y/c decides that they could use their services instead. Athena's specifically. After all, if she was good enough to hack into their server, she's good enough to fix all the problems with it so one else succeeds. The only problem? Y/c is dead set on keeping a close eye on Athena at all times. Which means only one thing - she's forced to move into their place. And since Athena would prefer that instead of jail, she agrees. From there, their romance (despite them not wanting it at the start) blossoms.

Leah is living peacefully, all the way in LA, away from her past and problems. Up until she sees Y/c, in her university. The two broke up horribly a little before Leah got into juvie. She's very distressed, not only cause a ghost from her past is resurfacing, but because she can't stop thinking about them. And the fact that the two seem to run into each other all the time doesn't help her at all. She knows she has to stay away, for her own good, but she can't help it. It's like something is pulling her towards Y/c, and it's pulling hard.

All Lydia wants is to be left alone. She just wants to stick to her job and not be bothered, by anyone. However, Y/c, a regular in the diner Lydia works at, is too good for their own good. And that somehow manages to capture her attention, a little too much for her liking. There is a slight problem there, however - they're already in a relationship. Lydia never intended to get her heart broken again, but love doesn't ask. So all she can do is crave someone that she can't have, yet is so painfully close to her. However, with time they start falling for her too. Unintentionally. Soon, Y/c begins to realize that. And even though all the passion in Y/c's relationship with their partner is gone, they can't let go of it and hurt their partner like that. So now it's not only Lydia stuck craving the unreachable, but so is Y/c. Will they figure it out eventually?

Norra can't do it to herself. She can't force herself into a relationship again after the last one damaged her so badly. However, her sister is always trying to set her up with someone new, thinking it's for Norra's good and her parents keep on asking about it. Norra realizes they're trying to do something good for her, but the pestering reaches a point where she starts thinking if she should get into a relationship just for them to stop asking her to do so. And then the most genius idea hits her. She doesn't have to really get into a relationship. Just make her family think that she is one. Which means what? The obvious - pay someone to pretend to date her, for the sake of her own peace. Everything is great until she starts noticing that she doesn't want to stop pretending to be with Y/c behind closed doors. That's when it gets difficult for her.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

promqueenK Topic Starter

I'm also open for RPs with my new character - Violeta. She's a Marvel OC. No ideas for her yet, but I'm sure we can work something out!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A few romance tropes (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus