Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ||Slow Burn Romance|| (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Heya, Berry here!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I've been wanting to have more Roleplays going on since some of my rp partners are on hiatus. And knowing me, I love a good Sappy Romance Roleplay.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Characters For Roleplay [Female]:

Angelica: Confident, Mature, Broken, Emotional, Flirty: Pansexual

Juliet Meadow: Quiet, Cheerful, Child-like: Pansexual

Mei Liu: Empty, Affectionate, Cheerful, Emotional: Heterosexual

Ariel Phoenix: Quiet, Shy, Mature, Cheerful, Innocent, Affectionate: Bisexual
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
What I'm Looking For:

▪︎Minimum: Two Paragraphs Required. Those paragraphs need to be detailed and well informed. Don't worry about grammar mistakes, I do it all the time, just make sure to go over it before sending it through. Proof read your work.

▪︎Maximum Paragraphs: I don't mind having about five or eight paragraphs to read, but I think maximum would have to be twelve.

▪︎Age Group: 16+ only

▪︎Setting and Genre: I don't mind if it's Modern, Medieval, Fantasy, Supernatural etc. But I'd like the plot to be mainly focused on Romance and some Action and Drama to be in the RP.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the RP and other rules that should be set down, please PM ME, I won't really look at the topic at all.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ||Slow Burn Romance|| (closed)

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus