Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Airship Adventure - Medieval Fantasy Cam (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

d8d036f0-5e0a-0132-4297-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

The Empress is as vast as She is beautiful, an enormous royal airship taking wing throughout the skies of Tanbarune. A missing Ruler and one small crew later, the quest is on when mysterious storms and corrupted Souls attack the citizens of this once peaceful land. Word spreads far and wide, reaching those that wish to climb aboard and embark on an adventure that could forever change their lives...and perhaps the Kingdom in turn.

Chapter Two: An enchanted rescue mission. It's as if the party's steps transform sound all on their own, yet in reality it is purely the covered ground. With passing footfalls led by their navigator, the distant voices of the crew left behind become sparse until they fade altogether, the opening to this winding pathway slipping beyond sight far behind them, the space tranquil at first with many exotic birds serenading the party in occasional song. The warm sun still high in the sky for the time being, the hot climate feels all but spared as they venture deeper within, if not for the thickening trees whose close neighbors create the dense forest in question, for their intertwined branches above create a tall tunnel of green all but shading the crew below. Perhaps the only exception would be an occasional spark of golden rays peeking between small gaps of the thick leaves above, as if even the sun Herself were curious. However, the further their trusty navigator leads them, the more the once-natural forest begins to transform before their eyes. At first, clumps of crimson grass contrast the green blades, the calls of unknown animals replace the peaceful songbird, passing more and more peculiarly-shaped trees until trunks of blue are the only sorts bordering their path, complete with emerald leaves which match the red grass surrounding them. It seems they have no doubt reached the enchanted forest now. A quiet series of clicks form an odd growl of unknown origin hidden out of sight.

(This is where the plot resumes! Following the crash of The Empress, the airship undergoes repair while our heroes embark on a rescue mission taking them deep into a dangerous enchanted forest, hoping to recover four crew members trapped beneath the broken mast as well as retrieve the lost sail. Newcomers can play a new hire who "catches up" to the rescue party, or alternatively, you're welcome to play one of the trapped crew members instead. <3)

Hello and welcome! This is largely an adventure/combat inspired story set in the medieval-fantasy era with steampunk elements. I'm seeking detailed roleplayers, though members are only asked to write five lines at minimum to offer flexibility. From Quartermasters to talented Gunners, Medics, Mages and humble Servants - there are many roles to enjoy aboard the ship. Please comment below if you have questions or feel free to apply directly. Thank you! ^_^
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, Will be played with a large group of players.

Robyn Topic Starter

Bump!
Robyn Topic Starter

Story is resuming today!
Robyn Topic Starter

Updated! Our heroes have gained their bearings among the crash site and are making their way through an enchanted forest with hope of recovering lost crew. :3
Robyn Topic Starter

Good morning, gang! New applicants are welcome to join our group of 4. <3
Robyn Topic Starter

With our trusty engineer dodging incoming attacks to retrieve a lost sail, the navigator taking to the skies for support from above, the Captain keeping an enormous Owl Bear at bay, and a warrior protecting the fallen crew, they're standing strong to make it out of the forest in one piece...Or, they're trying to. They're really trying. xD
We’re totally succeeding. My bois got this. 🤣🤣🤣
Hello, I'm interested in this, I was wondering if I could use my character Iris in this. but of course make some adjustments so she can fit the lovley aesthetic, and atmosphere.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Airship Adventure - Medieval Fantasy Cam (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus