Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Happy International Self-Care Day!

Today is International Self-Care Day. As we all know, taking time out for some self-care is important for mental health.

So what does everyone do for their self-care? Personally, I take the time out to watch YouTube videos, and make sure my house is as clean as possible.
ChebaTheBee

Happy International Self-Care Day! :D

What I do for self-care would be listening to music I enjoy. Other than that I draw vent art when I'm stressed out/anxious, and it helps A LOT. + reading books/webcomics helps me relax too. c:
For me, self-care generally involves time spent in my local woodlands or reading.
Recently, it's mostly been just letting myself work on other things when I can't get myself to progress on the current Big Important Thing, and trying not to think too much about all the extra inconveniences I have until I can finish (or make enough progress on) the current Big Important Thing.

(I'm stuck with access to only a small portion of my room, very limited belongings, can't even keep some things in my room, and am unable to close my door that connects directly to the kitchen. Also not really able to do anything more about the ants in the meantime, but at least they're in a low-activity cycle at the moment.)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Happy International Self-Care Day!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus