Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Variety of plots and OCs open! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey everyone~! After taking a long hiatus, I've wanted to start up a few new RPs on here with characters that I've never gotten a chance to use! If you're interested in one or another just reply here or PM me!

A few quick notes:
-I'd prefer no one-liners (I can write anywhere from a couple of sentences to multiple paragraphs, given time).
-I love romance, but NOT sexually explicit content. Please and thank you. (Occasional fanservice, innuendos, or fade-to-black is okay).
-Please be 13-23 years old.
-Romance can be involved in any of the plots listed below if desired.

⚠These plots are more of just ideas because I don't want our RPs to be one-sided. I love multi-faceted plots and objectives, but it takes collaboration! I don't want to squeeze your chara into the lines of my own plot, I wanna make something that involves both people's characters being important.⚠

What do I mean by "timeless" setting?
I mean a setting where the timeline does not at all pertain to our world-- they're quite flexible and accommodating, which is why I like them so much. They're generally fantastical, but more convenient than historical fantasy because the rules depend on the creators.

Keir, Neon, or both A gentle giant Oni and his satori housekeeper-- can be used separately.
Genres, setting, and plot ideas for Keir and Neon
Genres: Adventure, action, fantasy, hurt/comfort, romance (M x any)
Setting: Timeless fantasy
Plot ideas for both: Y/C is suffering from some sort of ailment, or knows someone important with an ailment who has instructed them to find a cure. Having heard about the reputation of Keir's clinic, they come to Keir and Neon, and the three (or more if you prefer to use more characters) go on a quest to find a cure. The ailment can vary from illness to curse, as well as motives for going on the quest.

Plot ideas for Neon: After fleeing his burning village, Neon is lost and alone in the forest. Y/C finds him and takes him in on the condition that he helps and accompanies them. The two go on adventures together, but any overarching plot can be made collaboratively because it will depend on you and your character!

Koko, a tricky kitsune who can be your most irritating enemy or most loyal friend.
Genres, setting, and plot ideas for Koko
Genres: Action, adventure, fantasy, romance (F x any).
Plot ideas:
1. Y/C, in a position of power, catches Koko doing something unruly or stealing their belongings, but rather than turning her over to enforcement, they instead have her do some sort of favor-- do housework, be their assistant and travel with them, you name it! Just nothing sexual, please.
2. Y/C and Koko have been in the same guild their entire lives, and are close, whether they're friends or compete with one another. The two end up together, though, and go on an adventure to secure a common goal. That might be just to have fun and not get caught, or something more serious. Perhaps something evil would lurk beneath and somehow involve the two, perhaps not. This one is quite flexible!

Oliver, a solitary mage and artist who really needs a friend.
Genres, setting, and plot ideas for Oliver
Genres: Hurt/comfort, fantasy, angst, romance (M x M), slice-of-life (w/fantasy elements).
Setting: Modern or timeless
Plot ideas:
1. A good old slice-of-life with some fantasy elements, maybe romance.
2. Y/C and Oliver have been close for a while, but one of them makes a deal with the devil or some other dark entity, and they need to find the loophole and break the contract before time runs out.

Mai, sister of Xanh. Mai made a deal with an entity and is dealing with the consequences, but is still a sweet person.
Genres, setting, and plot ideas for Mai
Genres: Fantasy, gore, action, adventure, mild horror elements, hurt/comfort, romance (F x any).
Plot ideas:
1. Y/C is the entity or power that Mai has made a deal with so she can help her sister. What does Y/C want in return? Are they good, evil, or just morally questionable?
2. Y/C has known Mai for a long time, since they were children. They meet her again after a long time, and slowly realize the change she's undergone. Could they save her soul? What's their role?

Don't be afraid to PM me and suggest any other plot ideas that involve these characters! I haven't come up with all possibilities, obviously. I really want to create something unique and creative that will last, so I hope at least a couple people take interest! My Discord is Dolllcandy#2649 if you'd rather PM me there.

Have a good day, everyone!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

milktea_dollie Topic Starter

Still looking! I especially wanna find something for Alto and Mai since I never got to use them yet!
I'm interested

Scarletwolf wrote:
I'm interested

In which plot/character?
milktea_dollie wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:
I'm interested

In which plot/character?

Alto and i like plot three

Scarletwolf wrote:
milktea_dollie wrote:
Scarletwolf wrote:
I'm interested

In which plot/character?

Alto and i like plot three

Okay! PM me and we can discuss more if you'd like.

Stilll looking! I know this is a bit of a beast to read though

Stillll looking! Even if taking on more RP is against my better judgement.
MangoNekros

Hey buuuuuddy. Seems you haven't responded on Discord (unless this is the wrong person lol). But if you want an rp here too i'm down!

MangoNekros wrote:
Hey buuuuuddy. Seems you haven't responded on Discord

I'm so sorry! That's entirely my bad. Our RP must have gotten buried in all my other stuff. I'll get back to you ASAP!
I’m in! If you’re okay with my writing canon characters, I’ve been working on fleshing out my Edward and this seems like a fun opportunity. I’m sorta eyeing your Oliver for this.

Sparkles wrote:
I’m in! If you’re okay with my writing canon characters, I’ve been working on fleshing out my Edward and this seems like a fun opportunity. I’m sorta eyeing your Oliver for this.

DM me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Variety of plots and OCs open! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus