Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Create a haunting with me (Looking for h (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm going to make this one a bit of a challenge! I want to write a haunting tale. I don't know if I want to go with a haunted house or an asylum or something else altogether, a cursed family, I don't know. But I want to come up with something, and I want to plan out the whole backstory of why things are happening and what the cause is and then we can either investigate the haunting or we can experience it, up to you. Ideally there will be at least some romance/chemistry between our two characters, because I like that, but for this haunting, I'm totally okay with, I don't know, a couple of friends goofing around in an old building, partners in a paranormal investigation show, roommates renting a cheap house, I don't know. I'm pretty flexible with our characters. I just want to know the whole backstory for the haunting itself and then we get to figure out how it progresses and it will be great. I want it to be something where we both design the story, not where one person basically leads it and the other is along for the ride.

If you're up for a challenge, send me a message!
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Create a haunting with me (Looking for h (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus