Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Godzilla.

I'm the biggest Godzilla Geek to Date. change my mind.
Rogue-Scribe

I ain't hear to change your mind but I too love the Godzilla.
YuriGreyThorn Topic Starter

Galaxy-Star wrote:
I ain't hear to change your mind but I too love the Godzilla.

Excluding Godzilla Earth, who is the strongest Godzilla of all? Including forms such as Burning Godzilla, Thermonuclear, and stupid thing like... -sigh- 1998 godzilla
Hmm a tough one. I would say Shin godzilla is pretty powerful with his ability to evolve and adapt to his environment, same with singular point godzilla.

I don't know much about singular point, that being the only I don't, however, Shin Godzilla, in terms of durability anyway, isnt very strong compared to others, as it was getting it's ass kicked by jets and a bunker buster

My opinion, would be Either Final Wars Godzilla, or Burning Godzilla, Simply because of the raw power output that they give off
True that he got is ass kicked there but think about it if he were to ever wake up again he would've already adapted to those things, they wouldn't be able to take him out the same way.

But yeah definitely doesn't have too much of a raw power output

Galaxy-Star wrote:
True that he got is ass kicked there but think about it if he were to ever wake up again he would've already adapted to those things, they wouldn't be able to take him out the same way.

But yeah definitely doesn't have too much of a raw power output

Shin Godzilla has great Output, durability is the problem there

Final Wars is certainly a contender, as he killed most monsters within a literal minute

Shin Godzilla has a ridiculous output, his problem is, as I said before, durability, Final Wars was strong enough to destroy most monsters within a minut
I wonder how Shin Godzilla would've failed against other Kaijus

Well, a Kaiju like Destroyah, would be able to beat just about any Kaiju without a power up, considering it's attack potency is the strongest in the series, having access to the oxygen destroyer particles, so other than Burning Godzilla, Thermonuclear, and Godzilla earth, I have a feeling it could beat all of them
Hmm yeah, tho again shin Godzilla adapts so if he was to be able to make it out one time he could evolve and adapt

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Godzilla.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus