Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Love Like Blood. (MxF) (MxM) (All ages) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This is Jack. Prideful. Elegant. Killer. Stealer of hearts, lover of secret affection and cigarettes.
tumblr_mp0t0kvzN61rqhnn5o1_500.gif

↪ Following the events of the day, Y/C decided to visit Seven Night Club, a local nightclub in the city. What Y/C would find was that someone familiar had taken the stage and was singing his heart out for the occupants. It was none other than Jack Couturier - someone Y/C had gone to highschool with. Curious as to what had changed with Jack- Y/C decides to approach him. Would they live long enough to see each other flourish, or would they get wrapped up into Jacks side job?

↪ Days after someone close to Y/C was killed in a mysterious manner, Y/C decided to become a mini-detective (Or an actual detective.) Somehow- Jack managed to be in the sights of Y/C, with his glamorously ill state and vampire looks. To distract Y/C from this investigation, Jack has decided that the only way to glory was to romance Y/C into forgetfulness.

↪ [Highschool] After being paired for a school English project, Y/C becomes subtly more interested into Jack and his reserved state of mind. While the two became better friends, would Y/C find Jack's job and rat him into the dust, or confront him in an attempt to scare and charm him?

These are just a few of the plot ideas I have :)) If you have any more you'd think would fit, let me know!

I am mostly looking for this to be along the lines of : Romance, Adventure, Slice-of-life and Angsty type of roleplay! What could ever go wrong with some violence?

I don't have many rules, but some of them are.

- One-Three Paragraphs, please. I'm a bit busy nowadays and I can't write as much as I used too : / (and I'll respond faster)
- Best attempt at Grammar (I understand mistakes, I type faster then my brain can process.)
- Looking for angsty Romance! Most likely slowburn.
- Third Person ONLY!

Looking for MXF!! Males are accepted, but I must really like your character. Jacky works best with females.
halloween-bat-download-png-39.png
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

interesting
↪ Days after someone close to Y/C was killed in a mysterious manner, Y/C decided to become a mini-detective (Or an actual detective.) Somehow- Jack managed to be in the sights of Y/C, with his glamorously ill state and vampire looks. To distract Y/C from this investigation, Jack has decided that the only way to glory was to romance Y/C into forgetfulness.

This one really peaks my interest. Is this still open?
AdoniVae

I'm interested :) PM me when/if you want to start on a plot!
I'm actually quite interested in the first plot and the highschool one, we can even create a new plot ^^

Luna Stein would fit perfectly for this
aftg_trash

Heyy! Im interested in the second one(My character losing someone close to them) if you wanna do it let me know. or should I PM you?
Hey! If this is still open I'd love to try the first or third plot with my character Lilly Jones
Jack Väisänen (played by sorrowburn) Topic Starter

Just reopened :)
Angel (played anonymously)

Would love to try one of these

I’m thinking the second one
I’m interested
yooo sounds fun :] i have a handful of characters i want to use, but one of them i want to use most is blake- but if not, then its fine. i have a few others i can use

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Love Like Blood. (MxF) (MxM) (All ages) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus