Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Magical world with a side of quests, any (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Aight, Aight, I got the vague idea of a roleplay, I just need some people for it.

So magic is common. Really common. But some people just do without it because they're not interested.
Magic has varying power and few decide to take on more than one magic at a time, and the record is three forms at once. For good reasons.
Technology isn't very far, but we're not talking full medieval. No computers, but bows are rarely used without some sort of magic to make it better.
Yeah, that does imply that guns exist in here, but their usage is also pretty low due to high restrictions.

I'll go with any number of people, but 1-on-1 is kind of low for me.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

I'm interested. Been looking for some more whimsical fantasy-adventure without leaning too hard into strict medieval territory.
Interested : ) .
Interested : ) .
If it isn't too much to ask, may I join in?
Oooooh! I’m in :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Magical world with a side of quests, any (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus