Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO AWAKEN THE VAMPIRE INSIDE ME!" She said, almost collapsing. "Human form, human form!! Stay in your human form!" She said to herself in a low voice.
"wow, you two are vampires? Awesome!!" Wakumi beamed from excitement.
"IT'S THE WORST POSSIBLE CONDITION IN MY LIFE! I CAN'T CONTROL MY VAMPIRE FORM!!! I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU ALL! Lunomi cried, feeling miserable.
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

"Good thing my pregnancy cravings have included a lot of garlic, eh?"
Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

"Oh... You should learn to control it, then. What percent vampire are you? I'm a 50-50, and I can control both of my forms.." Reina said to Lunomi, smirking a little.
" I'm...a 70% vampire and 30% human.." She squealed a little, looking at Sandra, yet another human, as she felt.
"Oh.." Wakumi gasped upon hearing Lunomi cannot control her vampire form. "Well, I guess I am lucky I am a Yokai."
Fangs came out of Lunomi's mouth. "EEEEK!! N-NO!!" She screamed.

"Oh, dear... Guess I'll have to purify you" Reina took out a most elegant and powerful wand from her coat's pocket, and waved it, while uttering something. Lunomi's fangs stopped growing.
Seeing this, Wakumi narrowed her eyes and got ready. She jumped in front of Sandra and took on a defensive position.
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

"Oh boy, this is gonna be like the pumpkin incident all over again."
"Phew, they aren't growing anymore." Lunomi said, sighing and finally calming down. "I... Need rest..."

"You should find yourself a teacher... Things might get worse."

"Come to think of it... My vampire form looks pretty different than my human form-"
"It must be so nice if you can control it.... Just my fate..."
Wakumi sighed in relief as she saw Reina succesfully stopping Lunomi.
"You... Drained my energy, r-right?" Lunomi questioned Reina in a feeble voice.

"Quite right. You can only change into your vampire form when your energy level is high. Calming the excited person down is the first thing one should do in such a situation..."
"Wow, you are so awesome!" Wakumi told Reina.

"Please don't....I am a pitiful person with no special power passed on to me by my parents..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus