Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Pending Betrayal [M/M] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rylee A. Fern (played anonymously)

So firstly, this takes place in the last 1900s when being gay is a bit of an...You know. Okay secondly, Rylee OR Elijah is basically known for being the college loner, after breaking up with his five year gf. But a rumor starts circling the college that a certain somebody was not into girls from a certain someone who got her heartbroken. B’s friends were known for pretty much being the frat guys of the college, getting a pretty nasty idea for the loner, saying B should start hanging around A, and try a get some dirt on the rumor and if it is true, and ruin A and their reputation.

But it seems the tables have turned years later...

Tiny Requirements

-I'd appreciate it if you told me what you prefer such as details and whatnot, I like to talk about things before starting and usually ask questions beforehand, so don't be scared to talk to me
-I don't do one-liners, sorry, but I can't really do much without detail to work with, so I expect 1-2 paragraphs (100-300 words) at least
-I always talk in third person, and I have nothing against people who talk in first but would prefer if you'd also talk in third person
-Life usually comes and goes with me so, I may get out one to four replies a week, depending on if life is nice to me
-If you don't wanna roleplay it out here, I have discord just like many :3

PM me if you're interested, my brain is a bit garbage at checking these so it would be appreciated
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Rylee A. Fern (played anonymously) Topic Starter

One for bonk for good measure

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Pending Betrayal [M/M] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus