Forums » Smalltalk » Him

danny_emoji.png
This is Danny.

Say hello to Danny.
Hello Danny!
Guten tag Danny
I trust Danny with my life.
GarnaalProductions Topic Starter

YES! YES!! All merry greetings for the potbellied beast!

And @Daz you absolutely should! He might slobber on it a little, though.
Hi Danny. Please don't eat my papers.
DANNY
THE OUTWORLDLY NOSE-BITER
HP 89000/89000
I feel like hes going to throw poop at someone

LostWanderer wrote:
Hi Danny. Please don't eat my papers.
He might take a wet sloppy munch from 'em. As a snack. Your teachers will understand when they look upon his magnifencet snotty face, though!
Churchtuary wrote:
DANNY
THE OUTWORLDLY NOSE-BITER
HP 89000/89000
BOW! BOW!!!!! and consider belly-rubs next time for your own sake hehuehueuheue
TyroDragon45 wrote:
I feel like hes going to throw poop at someone
Rest assured one cannot throw poop without hands, but not-rest assured I haven't figured out the lore behind the two-tailed krathound to the fullest yet so I might just equip him with the penguin-hippo syndrome and ruin everyone's day.

You were all very good and wise to respond to The Boy so gleefully. You will be spared.
wat is that...
Leighoflight wrote:
wat is that...

Clearly, that's Danny
nindyaru

Hahahahaha

Hi Danny 🖐🏻
What's poppin', Danny?

Lord_Cegorach wrote:
Leighoflight wrote:
wat is that...

Clearly, that's Danny
**** YEAH, A SPEAKER OF TRUTH!! This is about as Danny as a Danny can get, my comrades. It's on the package.
nindyaru wrote:
Hahahahaha

Hi Danny 🖐🏻
He'd greet you back but he has the mental capacity of a rotten peanut so the best he can muster up for ya, probably, is a gutteral chirp and some drool.
GingerHades wrote:
What's poppin', Danny?
Only good vibes, I can tell ya! He appreciates all 'em damn love around here, and he'll be sure to project all those good vibes onto that antagonist-to-be owner of his. He might slopper on someone's shin today, too.
Does Danny eat cookies

Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Does Danny eat cookies
Y'betcha! And like the true chad dog-equivalent he is, potential chocolate chips that might be in there aren't actually poisonous to Danny.. or his stomach is at least strong enough to withstand it, given how his species pretty much feasts on whatever walks into their mouths.

Careful to not let ya hands end up in his belly if you wanna feed him, though!
Hello Danny, do you want a headpat?
Hii Danny, do you want some cookies?

PossitivelyNoOne wrote:
Hello Danny, do you want a headpat?
WAIT WAIT- NO.. homeboy's got his snout up there, so he can breathe while sitting in the mud waiting for prey to approach him. Not only is the top of his head horrible snotty because of that lil' nose of his, he'll very likely chomp into your hand. It's almost happened once. Maybe even more than once. Most lived to tell the tale. Try bellyrubs instead, he really likes that!
Rayne_Storm wrote:
Hii Danny, do you want some cookies?
HUZZAH THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS YES! LIL' MAN NEEDS HIS FOOD! He'll eat anything, but the fermented scraprat-liver cookies that his owner Blake used to make for him were an absolute fav. But hey, cookies are cookies! Prolly not oatmeal or raisins-disguised-as-chocolate-chips though. He'll go for your face, I fear.
Ooh- I'm sorry, bellyrubs then, don't wanna hit your snout.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Him

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus