Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Historical rp? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi, I'm looking for someone who would like to rp with my Character Edelhard. I was thinking of more of a historical rp (From something like Vikings to 19th century maybe) for him but if you prefer something more modern I may be willing to change it. The gender of your character does not matter and you can just go and have fun! Romance may not be the biggest thing but it could happen

Some ideas:
- Oh no! Your character is stuck out in a blizard in the woods. They are soon found by Edelhard and wake up in a foreign area confused and scared. Injured and frostbitten, they will have a long time till they will be able to be back on their feet and travel once again. Guess the two of them will have to figure out how to co-exist.

- Your character needs a quick fix for an item, but it seems once again they have ran out of money. Out of slight pity, Edelhard lets them work in exchange for their lack of payment at the shop.

- anything else you can think of!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Sup boi count me in lmeo
CaffeineGremlin Topic Starter

Moving_Wine_Addicted wrote:
Sup boi count me in lmeo

Heyy I just saw this, pm If you ur interested!!! 🤩🤩🤩
i have many characters who live in the medieval time period or victorian time period but if you still have nobody im available to do this roleplay

Kaiortea wrote:
i have many characters who live in the medieval time period or victorian time period but if you still have nobody im available to do this roleplay

Hey! Sure just pm me
I would like to rp if you're still looking for a partner
I'm good to rp if you are still looking for a partner

Tucker_Dragon wrote:
I'm good to rp if you are still looking for a partner

Sure, just pm me

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Historical rp? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus