Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Genshin Impact! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ursastarr

Hello, all! I've been itching to roleplay within the Genshin Impact world, and I've finally finished writing my genshin oc! I'd love to roleplay as Mei-Xing, but I'm very flexible and am open to playing any of the canon characters. I don't have a preference as to what my roleplay partner plays; you can play your own genshin oc, a canon character, or anything in between. It's really up to you.

As for plot, I do have a few ideas based on the Archons and the Abyss. But I'm very willing to toss around ideas. I'm also open to doing canon character x canon character roleplays, as I've found those to be quite fun. I'd prefer to discuss it in PMs, where we can both collaborate on a plot that interests the both of us.

My roleplay rules are on my profile, as well as any other information you'll need to know about me as a roleplayer. Please either PM me directly or reply down below if you're interested, and I look forward to roleplaying with you!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

ursastarr Topic Starter

still looking! ^^
ursastarr Topic Starter

last call for anyone interested!
This still open?
ursastarr Topic Starter

Reploid_Edge wrote:
This still open?
yep! PM me if you're interested!
Hello! Dunno if you're still looking for someone, but I saw genshin and had to respond, haha. I'd love to discuss ideas n such for an RP if you're still looking?

(my page is still a bit of a WIP, so theres not much there but I have around 2 genshin ocs)
ursastarr Topic Starter

reopened! looking for some new peeps to roleplay with :)
ursastarr wrote:
Hello, all! I've been itching to roleplay within the Genshin Impact world, and I've finally finished writing my genshin oc! I'd love to roleplay as Mei-Xing, but I'm very flexible and am open to playing any of the canon characters. I don't have a preference as to what my roleplay partner plays; you can play your own genshin oc, a canon character, or anything in between. It's really up to you.

As for plot, I do have a few ideas based on the Archons and the Abyss. But I'm very willing to toss around ideas. I'm also open to doing canon character x canon character roleplays, as I've found those to be quite fun. I'd prefer to discuss it in PMs, where we can both collaborate on a plot that interests the both of us.

My roleplay rules are on my profile, as well as any other information you'll need to know about me as a roleplayer. Please either PM me directly or reply down below if you're interested, and I look forward to roleplaying with you!
oooo im interested in this! because i play genshin impact myself so if your still looking for someoen to roleplay with im here!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Genshin Impact! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus