Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ♡₊˚. roleplay search ! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

8ebfb67afcb3246a6f8b5a842111a7ae9d16fff8.png
𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 !

𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗋𝖾 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗒
8ebfb67afcb3246a6f8b5a842111a7ae9d16fff8.png

◞ ˚ ꒰ INTRODUCTION ꒱ .゚
hello ! i'm honey, my pronouns are he / him and i'm sixteen. i generally prefer to roleplay with people around my age range ( 16 - 19 ) but i honestly don't care as long as you aren't creepy or weird. i don't want to drag this introduction out, so let's move on to rules and pairings.

◞ ˚ ꒰ ROLEPLAY RULES ꒱ .゚
001. please be patient with me. sometimes i take awhile to respond because i’m busy with other things or just not feeling that particular roleplay at the moment. and if i don’t want to reply, i’m not going to. this is just a fun hobby. it shouldn’t feel like a chore. rest assured, i will get back to it eventually and if i’m just not interested anymore, i will tell you so.

002. depending on what the plot is and how invested i am in it, my style can range anywhere from semi - literate to novella. you don’t have to match my length exactly. but i do expect you to at least be detailed. proper grammar and spelling is a big deal for me. obviously typing in all lowercase is fine, and minor errors aren’t a big deal, but try to keep mistakes to a minimum.

003. i don’t like dry roleplayers. i put in a lot of effort to make my writing feel, i dunno, lively? like i try really hard to put a lot of character voice into my roleplay, whether that be with the way i write, the way my characters act, or whatever else. i really enjoy when people do the same with their characters. otherwise, i feel like the roleplay gets boring and stale fast.

004. i’ll also probably dip if you’re dry outside of the roleplay too. that might be mean, but i feel like half the fun is being able to plot things out and discuss character dynamics, plot ideas, etc. with my partner. but that’s only fun if they’re just as excited as i am. so if you only respond with dry, one word responses and don’t contribute to the conversation at all, we won’t mesh well.

005. unless we’re specifically doing a roleplay in an animanga setting, please don’t use an anime face claim. i actually prefer no face claims. weird, i know, but i just prefer to use descriptions. if you have to use a face claim, just use a real person. but make sure they actually look the age of the character you’re trying to portray. this isn’t riverdale, a fifteen year old shouldn’t look thirty.

◞ ˚ ꒰ GENRES ꒱ .゚
romance ‧₊ drama ‧₊ horror ‧₊ slice of life

◞ ˚ ꒰ PAIRINGS ꒱ .゚
[ sunshine x grump ] [ outcast x popular kid ] [ cheerleader / jock x nerd ] [ romantic trying to win antiromantic’s heart ] [ academic lovers turned romantic partners ] [ heartbreaker x new in town ]
Osris

I’ll try this!
I think sunshine x grump could work with my OC! Is this still open? ^^
hi there! i would be happy to rp with you, in whatever setting you would choose, I don't really mind. However, if we do rp though, I have a lil warning for you- I kinda have a few traumatized OCs- ( Not normalizing @buse or anything, I'm just one for angst) so if your uncomfortable with that ill remove most of the trauma that they have

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ♡₊˚. roleplay search ! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus