Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Memory of a Fish, Yet a Heart of Gold (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Setting: Highschool or college
Genre: Slice of Life
Optional genres: Romance, adventure
YC has been going to this school for a few years now. They are quite popular and good with people, so they get the details of every rumor— one including a boy who hardly remembers anything he doesn’t write down. This specifically intrigued YC because they haven’t met anyone of the sort. Their friends then lead them to Alastor. Their first interaction seemed to go well..but how will this relationship go on and last?

Heyy! Another slice of life prompt, I know. There’s not really a lot to work off of, but that’s what I love about slice of life ^_^
For romance, I’m fine with MxM or MxF!
For reply lengths, I’d prefer if you didn’t give one liners. I normally give five sentences to two paragraphs, but my style also changes depending on what my partner gives me! I hope this all makes sense. If interested, comment here or dm me!

P.S. as of writing this, it’s a bit passed 12:30 AM for me, so no promises I’ll be awake when you reply to this ^_^
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'd be interested in this!
Alastor Simone (played by ALTY_Heave) Topic Starter

Issac_Is_Not_Real wrote:
I'd be interested in this!

I’ll dm you!!
I'm interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Memory of a Fish, Yet a Heart of Gold (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus