Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Magic forest creature RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lux Thomas (played anonymously)

Hello! Thank you for reading! I’m doing a roleplay where there is a forest known to have magic creatures in it, but this is no fairytale, it is really easy to die here, so stay alert! But anyways, my character is a thing called a Nikaa, they are humans, but just 5-6 inches tall. There are 2 types that are at war, city Nikaas and forest Nikaas, Lux is a forest Nikaa, so he is really alert and on edge. Who wants to see how this pans out? Oh yeah, Lux is 8 years old, so no romance to him. You can be romantic to someone else, just not Lux.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played with a small group of players.

(I'd be willing to join this rp!)
Lux Thomas (played anonymously) Topic Starter

PurpleGuy wrote:
(I'd be willing to join this rp!)
Alright! The first person to rp with! I’m still confused how all this works, I’m new. Can you please help me?
well, would you prefer long or short sentences/paragraphs?
what perspective will it be in? 1st or 2nd or maybe switched?
Lux Thomas (played anonymously) Topic Starter

PurpleGuy wrote:
well, would you prefer long or short sentences/paragraphs?

I don’t really care, but I’d be doing 3rd person, and also, you can do whatever length you want on the sentences.
well you can just write the starter, we can go from there.
I'm down to roleplay!
Darly Boxman (played anonymously)

interested. does Darly work?
I'm intrested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Magic forest creature RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus