Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The City of Demons (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mary (played by Reithesniper)

Everyone has their demons but some of these people are speacial
Some can manifest them, calling them followers using their "abilities" for personal use and defence, They have the rank of Leads
Some can even become them gaining the rank "Demons"

This particular city mayor is a Demon, he's a rude entitled man-child. of course its hard to contest thig guy with about seven different followers, following him aswell as himself being a giant of a demon

These Things can be shown as anything from large shadow-like dogs, Millions of Ants, etc.

They have abilities for example, Mary the charather i will use her demon form allows her to force or take energy into/from items causing them to explode or change state (it of course has something to do with her past)

The main goal of all this is to break into the mayors high-tech mansion in order to kill him of course
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

I'm interested if its still open <3
InkyPalmtrees wrote:
I'm interested if its still open <3
Reithesniper Topic Starter

Nice, would you like to wait for other invite some friends?
sorry both end with waiting btw-
Hi! Guessing this is still open since it's only been a bit over three hours since posted but I'm interested in this. I'm curious about the tech level though. I noticed the tech is rated at 90% and the mayor's mansion is described as "high-tech" but are we talking some form of 20 minutes into the future laser guns or full on spaceships? I'm interested either way but I'd like to know which it is before developing a character.
Also where will this be RPed? Would it be in here in a group or through some other platform?

Uiop4877 wrote:
Hi! Guessing this is still open since it's only been a bit over three hours since posted but I'm interested in this. I'm curious about the tech level though. I noticed the tech is rated at 90% and the mayor's mansion is described as "high-tech" but are we talking some form of 20 minutes into the future laser guns or full on spaceships? I'm interested either way but I'd like to know which it is before developing a character.
Also where will this be RPed? Would it be in here in a group or through some other platform?

The guy has basically everything under space ships and no explosives
Lazers, cloning devices, an ungodly amout of turrets, you name it he likely has it
It will be here btw
Reithesniper wrote:
Uiop4877 wrote:

Lazers, cloning devices, an ungodly amout of turrets, you name it he likely has it
It will be here btw

Alright, good to know. Also since I'm here and asking questions; what's the tone/theme/genre to go for here? Serious power struggles? Light-hearted adventure? Self-parodying comedy? Bits of each? Or is that not decided yet?
Anyhow, looking forwards to RPing with each of you!

Uiop4877 wrote:
Reithesniper wrote:
Uiop4877 wrote:

It will be here btw

Alright, good to know. Also since I'm here and asking questions; what's the tone/theme/genre to go for here? Serious power struggles? Light-hearted adventure? Self-parodying comedy? Bits of each? Or is that not decided yet?
Anyhow, looking forwards to RPing with each of you!

Mostly light-hearted adventure, comedy and what ever side-plot you wanna weave into this RP, i just hope everyone has fun lol
Reithesniper wrote:
Mostly light-hearted adventure, comedy and what ever side-plot you wanna weave into this RP, i just hope everyone has fun lol

Alright then, sounds fun. LMK when the brainstorming and character creation starts!

hey soo yall wanna start making charathers?
Reithesniper wrote:
Yes I'd love too <3
Reithesniper wrote:

I'm down for that, where to?
Sounds fun and interesting, count me in
(Hi everyone! I'm new! You all are starting to make characters in this forum? May I Join your rp?)

we're currently trying to get you in, were making a decision
cool here's my character

name: Terry
height- 5'2
hair- blonde
appearance- wears a long grey coat and black suit pants
personality - excitable but laid back
(Wowie, I am ALSO new! May I join?)
Showmaster wrote:
(Wowie, I am ALSO new! May I join?)
The answer seems to be yes, we're trying to get you in the group chat atm though it's taking a bit to get everyone to respond.
where will this rp session take place?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The City of Demons (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus