remember me
Register | Forgot Login

Forums > RP Discussion > Always / never chart

Hi!
I’m thinking about editing my characters profiles and thought I would add an always / never chart. I’m not sure what I should add, so I would like to know what other people think is relevant for them to know before contacting a potential partner for a roleplay? ^^

I think that it would be beneficial to list what genre of RP you always, sometimes, maybe, and never do. Then you can avoid receiving requests for a genre that you are unfamiliar with or not confident in yet.

Say if you'll always do horror, sometimes sci-fi, maybe fantasy, and never slice of life you could list those in their corresponding spots to make it easier for players who want a certain genre.

Cherie Holland wrote:
I think that it would be beneficial to list what genre of RP you always, sometimes, maybe, and never do. Then you can avoid receiving requests for a genre that you are unfamiliar with or not confident in yet.

Say if you'll always do horror, sometimes sci-fi, maybe fantasy, and never slice of life you could list those in their corresponding spots to make it easier for players who want a certain genre.

That is a great idea, thank you!

Sunflower wrote:
Cherie Holland wrote:
I think that it would be beneficial to list what genre of RP you always, sometimes, maybe, and never do. Then you can avoid receiving requests for a genre that you are unfamiliar with or not confident in yet.

Say if you'll always do horror, sometimes sci-fi, maybe fantasy, and never slice of life you could list those in their corresponding spots to make it easier for players who want a certain genre.

That is a great idea, thank you!
You're welcome! Happy to help :)

You could also list personal limits. Are you willing to RP serious injury? Explicit scenes? Is the character open to romance with other player's characters?

Claine wrote:
You could also list personal limits. Are you willing to RP serious injury? Explicit scenes? Is the character open to romance with other player's characters?

Ohh, that’s a great idea, thanks!

Moderators: Cass, Copper_Dragon, SeraphicStar, Ben, Darth_Angelus


Forums > RP Discussion > Always / never chart