remember me
Register | Forgot Login

Forums > Sci-Fi Roleplay Forum > Supergirl/D.E.O

1 2 »

Hello!!! Welcome to the world of supergirl and her friends/family and also her enemies....have an itch to start an interplaentary war?? Or perhaps try and take over the earth?? Or travel millions of years through space just to seek an acient artifact?? Well youve come to the right place!! Come one come all weather your human, alien, superhero or villian come join us for endless journies into the unknown!


-Year-2020
Current location-Mars apon a journey to return J’honn home

It had been two years sence alex was given the role of director for the D.E.O and today with her sister at her side she held a heavy heart as they bid j’honn a farewell. Winn was in the future and maggie was gone...it had been two long brutal years but here she was on mars!...suddenly a lurch in the cannion causes her to fall and screams roars and blasters are hurd....what had found them now???


Come join the fun!!

Any takers??

Yeah I want to use "Sarah" for this? Maybe she could work for the D.E.O?

Sure^^

Sarah wrote:
Yeah I want to use "Sarah" for this? Maybe she could work for the D.E.O?



If you want post a reply to the starter i made^^ i will have to move the fourm to the ic section eventually XD

Okay. Thanks for adding me.

I could do this as Ryan. He could be technologically augmented to have his powers. Maybe as a D.E.O special agent or smth. Up to you!

Ryan wrote:
I could do this as Ryan. He could be technologically augmented to have his powers. Maybe as a D.E.O special agent or smth. Up to you!


Sounds good! U may post a reply to my starter if you wish :)

Where is the starter?

Sarah wrote:
Where is the starter?

Its in the first post i made for this thread..

Alex Danvers wrote:
Hello!!! Welcome to the world of supergirl and her friends/family and also her enemies....have an itch to start an interplaentary war?? Or perhaps try and take over the earth?? Or travel millions of years through space just to seek an acient artifact?? Well youve come to the right place!! Come one come all weather your human, alien, superhero or villian come join us for endless journies into the unknown!


-Year-2020
Current location-Mars apon a journey to return J’honn home

It had been two years sence alex was given the role of director for the D.E.O and today with her sister at her side she held a heavy heart as they bid j’honn a farewell. Winn was in the future and maggie was gone...it had been two long brutal years but here she was on mars!...suddenly a lurch in the cannion causes her to fall and screams roars and blasters are hurd....what had found them now???


Come join the fun!!


I'm gonna join

Sarah wrote:
Alex Danvers wrote:
Hello!!! Welcome to the world of supergirl and her friends/family and also her enemies....have an itch to start an interplaentary war?? Or perhaps try and take over the earth?? Or travel millions of years through space just to seek an acient artifact?? Well youve come to the right place!! Come one come all weather your human, alien, superhero or villian come join us for endless journies into the unknown!


-Year-2020
Current location-Mars apon a journey to return J’honn home

It had been two years sence alex was given the role of director for the D.E.O and today with her sister at her side she held a heavy heart as they bid j’honn a farewell. Winn was in the future and maggie was gone...it had been two long brutal years but here she was on mars!...suddenly a lurch in the cannion causes her to fall and screams roars and blasters are hurd....what had found them now???


Come join the fun!!


I'm gonna join



Awsome^^ just let me know if you will be human alien ect and weather you will be a D.E.O agent or whatever

I wanna be a D.E.O agent. She's human.

Sarah wrote:
I wanna be a D.E.O agent. She's human.

Ok sounds good^^ and if youd like u may post to the starter thats in the thread post :)

"Hello Alex. I'm Sarah. I'm here to report." A young girl was standing before Alex. She was in a D.E.O uniform. She has her hands together behind her back. She looked very orderly. Everything was in order. She was wearing a cap with the D.E.O logo on it.

1 2 »

Moderators: Cass, Copper_Dragon, SeraphicStar, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus


Forums > Sci-Fi Roleplay Forum > Supergirl/D.E.O