remember me
Register | Forgot Login

Forums > Smalltalk > *hugs* *love* *attention* and *affection*

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »» »»»

*hugs Everybody in this thread*

*hugs back*

*pulls Gambit into a gentle hug and lets him cry on my shoulder, from the joy thing, which I totally get. Holds him in my embrace as long as is needed.*

*hugs Friedgreen joyfully and gets a kick out of her name*

*squeezes Galaxy, SSB and SKW again, each one tightly*

*sighs gratefully*

Abigail_Austin wrote:
*pulls Gambit into a gentle hug and lets him cry on my shoulder, from the joy thing, which I totally get. Holds him in my embrace as long as is needed.*

*hugs Friedgreen joyfully and gets a kick out of her name*

*squeezes Galaxy, SSB and SKW again, each one tightly*

*sighs gratefully*

*hugs tightly*

*hugs Everybody in this thread for a long time ⌚*

SexySultryBabe wrote:
*hugs Everybody in this thread for a long time ⌚*

*tackles you and hugs*

A thread of hugs? Well this is interesting

Hugs all tightly

LarryBandzIV wrote:
A thread of hugs? Well this is interesting

*tackle-hugs the unsuspecting LarryBandzIV as he strolls by the thread curiously*


*hugs back Naysayer *

*chuckles, and dives back into the dogpile of hugs*

*The tiny and oddly warm me jumps onto the pile of hugginess*

Dragon_Feather wrote:
*The tiny and oddly warm me jumps onto the pile of hugginess*

*Hugs you*

GalaxyStar wrote:
Dragon_Feather wrote:
*The tiny and oddly warm me jumps onto the pile of hugginess*

*Hugs you*
*Picks you both up and huggles you both together*

Subtleknifewielder wrote:
GalaxyStar wrote:
Dragon_Feather wrote:
*The tiny and oddly warm me jumps onto the pile of hugginess*

*Hugs you*
*Picks you both up and huggles you both together*

*giggles and hugs back*

*squeals and tightens the large hug*

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »» »»»

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Cass, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Darth_Angelus


Forums > Smalltalk > *hugs* *love* *attention* and *affection*