remember me
Register | Forgot Login

Forums > Introductions > i like corny jokes (also, i'm sorta new!)

1 2 »

Hello hello to all you lovely people!! I've been here since December 2018 and I'm really enjoying my stay here so far!! :D

Hope to RP with you lovely people more and I hope you all have a good day (or night)! :) <3

I'm glad you're enjoying it here! Welcome to RPR!

thenormalpotato wrote:
Hello hello to all you lovely people!! I've been here since December 2018 and I'm really enjoying my stay here so far!! :D

Hope to RP with you lovely people more and I hope you all have a good day (or night)! :) <3

Also, I have tons of corny jokes if you'd like.

Your icon is adorable! ♡♡

So glad you're having a good time. ^^

Hello and welcome to RPR.

Cherry_Red wrote:
thenormalpotato wrote:
Hello hello to all you lovely people!! I've been here since December 2018 and I'm really enjoying my stay here so far!! :D

Hope to RP with you lovely people more and I hope you all have a good day (or night)! :) <3

Also, I have tons of corny jokes if you'd like.

ooh!! yes please, i'd like to hear them :3 hmu, if you like! :D

kayzorch wrote:
Your icon is adorable! ♡♡

So glad you're having a good time. ^^

aaaa thank you! it's sal fisher from sally face! ^^ i like your icon too and thank you!! :) <3

SexySultryBabe wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR.

hello to you too and thank you! :)

Hello thenormalpotato and welcome to RPR! If you’re looking for roleplay I suggest going to “Looking for RP” or “Find RP”. There you will find the exact roleplay you would like. If you need any more help then just PM me!

giphy.gif

Hi, welcome, and how did you come up with the name, thenormalpotato? Normal compared to what? Just curious!

And here's a corny joke. Enjoy.

ea79634aff578f2b239b464f8c4ff434.jpg

AmongstTheStars wrote:
Hello thenormalpotato and welcome to RPR! If you’re looking for roleplay I suggest going to “Looking for RP” or “Find RP”. There you will find the exact roleplay you would like. If you need any more help then just PM me!

giphy.gif

Thank you so much, I'll keep that in mind!! ^_^

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Hi, welcome, and how did you come up with the name, thenormalpotato? Normal compared to what? Just curious!

And here's a corny joke. Enjoy.

ea79634aff578f2b239b464f8c4ff434.jpg

Well I don't know really, I came up with the name when I was younger and it just stuck! XD I used to call myself a potato but I guess the habit still stayed with me up until now.

Now that was a good one. ;) Thanks for that! So, "flower" you today (or tonight)? :D

I'm deffinitely not any good at jokes but I'm more than happy to tell you a few!! I'm new but I'm glad to hear good review haha WELCOME!!!

Hi there thenormalpotato, welcome to RPR! As you can see the community is fun, friendly, welcoming and helpful! If you haven't yet, we recommend browsing the tutorial, it's got a ton of helpful tips and guides for all sorts of different RP-related subjects, from making characters to looking for RP partners--even experienced roleplayers may find things they hadn't thought of, I know I sure did. :) And if you're still not sure about something on the site after checking out the tutorial, feel free to ask questions of the mods and anyone else who offers to help.

If you're hankering for some specific kind of RP, we have an awesome Find RP tool that has a bunch of neat filters and stuff you can use to look for particulars. If you just wanna browse, you can go straight to the Looking For RP forum and see if anything there catches your eye, or even post ideas of your own! :)

Or if you just wanna chat for a bit as you decide what kind of characters you want to make, we have a place for Smalltalk too!

And above all...hope you have fun and stick around a while to make a bunch of RP friends! These people being friendly sure helped me decide to stay, too, when I was new!



Speaking of corny jokes, does that include puns? XD

Subtleknifewielder wrote:
Hi there thenormalpotato, welcome to RPR! As you can see the community is fun, friendly, welcoming and helpful! If you haven't yet, we recommend browsing the tutorial, it's got a ton of helpful tips and guides for all sorts of different RP-related subjects, from making characters to looking for RP partners--even experienced roleplayers may find things they hadn't thought of, I know I sure did. :) And if you're still not sure about something on the site after checking out the tutorial, feel free to ask questions of the mods and anyone else who offers to help.

If you're hankering for some specific kind of RP, we have an awesome Find RP tool that has a bunch of neat filters and stuff you can use to look for particulars. If you just wanna browse, you can go straight to the Looking For RP forum and see if anything there catches your eye, or even post ideas of your own! :)

Or if you just wanna chat for a bit as you decide what kind of characters you want to make, we have a place for Smalltalk too!

And above all...hope you have fun and stick around a while to make a bunch of RP friends! These people being friendly sure helped me decide to stay, too, when I was new!



Speaking of corny jokes, does that include puns? XD

yep! i love puns of any kind! ^_^ and thanks! :)

1 2 »

Moderators: Cass, SeraphicStar, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus


Forums > Introductions > i like corny jokes (also, i'm sorta new!)