remember me
Register | Forgot Login

Forums > Suggestions & Development Discussion > Search/Item Search for Groups

I'm not certain if this has been suggested already, nor do I know fully if this is already part of the group feature or not.

When I am scrolling through the very, very, very, very, very... -about 100 more very's- long inventory list of The Epic Armory, I find it a bit daunting and time consuming.

Is there a possibility of a search bar being put in, so to be able to make things go quicker in searches?

I realize that this isn't a very important thing to be done, and also that I might be the only one with this issue, but I still thought to make mention of it.

I don't know how to do this on mobile, but you can press ctrl+f to search for terms on almost any webpage. I often just look up "slug" or whatever in the Armory to find what I need. Oh, also the up and down arrows filter through all results that have that term!

This feature is actually already in production in 2.0 :)

Kim wrote:
This feature is actually already in production in 2.0 :)

^-^ Sweet! Thank you, Kim!
Bunny wrote:
I don't know how to do this on mobile, but you can press ctrl+f to search for terms on almost any webpage. I often just look up "slug" or whatever in the Armory to find what I need. Oh, also the up and down arrows filter through all results that have that term!

-headdesk- I totally so did not forget that short cut. -cough, cough- But thank you!

I know that mobile Chrome at least, has "Find in page" in its little dropdown menu. :)

Don't know about other mobile browsers.

After finding the item you can hit "find in page" again and search the word "next," which takes you to the bottom where the "next step" button is. That way you don't have to scroll all the way down.

Kim wrote:
This feature is actually already in production in 2.0 :)

Completed this today.

Kim wrote:
Kim wrote:
This feature is actually already in production in 2.0 :)

Completed this today.
This helps to make up a little bit for how utterly evil you are. I look forward to it, and the rest of the rebuild too!

Novalyyn wrote:
This helps to make up a little bit for how utterly evil you are.
tenor.gif

D'aww, no one can be angry at that sweet face.

Moderators: Cass, Copper_Dragon, SeraphicStar, Ben, Darth_Angelus


Forums > Suggestions & Development Discussion > Search/Item Search for Groups