remember me
Register | Forgot Login

Forums > Smalltalk > Hello! Friend?

1 2 3 4 »

Hiya! Would anyone wanna talk?

hi I'm a person how are you

Yo

What's up?

I'd be more than happy to!

Oh thanks guys! I'm glad you'll talk to me! I'm doing fine! I've been looking at art dolls. They're really cute. I really like the small palm sized ones!

How are you guys? Did anything good happen lately?

I am very hungry. Also we're doing this big RP but I'm getting awfully confused by the lack of clear directions or orientations, so I'm not entirely sure if I want to stay in it.

Might get a plate of pasta later, maybe-

Spiritualeclipse wrote:
I am very hungry. Also we're doing this big RP but I'm getting awfully confused by the lack of clear directions or orientations, so I'm not entirely sure if I want to stay in it.

Might get a plate of pasta later, maybe-


Ah, yeah, people do tend to get lazy and or lost in the details so it makes it hard to follow/keep up for both sides. It might be best to try and work it out between them and let them know that you need more clarification.

Also, yeah pasta seems like a good plan. Probably already ate something by the time I say this, but *shrugs* Whatever.

Oh, btw, what are you guys's favorite characters that you have?

While I have alot more characters, I dont have pages for most of them because realistically I almost always RP as the same one (this one right here.) so I guess this'd be my favorite.

As for the rp that... didnt pan out. Now half the site is stressed and probably annoyed at me so phooie thats a thing now.

Len Auphydas wrote:
While I have alot more characters, I dont have pages for most of them because realistically I almost always RP as the same one (this one right here.) so I guess this'd be my favorite.

As for the rp that... didnt pan out. Now half the site is stressed and probably annoyed at me so phooie thats a thing now.

RIP. Wellsheseems like a great character tho! If you don't mind me asking, what was the reason for this happening?

Well. It was this really big group RP right, public, so it was rather chaotic. I wanted a way to organize where we were better, so I suggested we come up with some ideas to help us keep track of who was doing what where so it'd be less confusing. The main person made a map, but I said that I thought a list of locations with details of where they were in relation to everywhere else would be better, because the geography wasnt really set in stone and a list would mean you could just add to it freely. They got upset though because they had spent time on the map and then oen thing led to another and everyone ended up arguing and the whole thing collapsed in a big fire.

Len Auphydas wrote:

Oh, RIP. It sounds like they were upset that they didn't know exactly what they were supposed to do the first time and I'm sure that they+others got mad over it instead of just taking a break and improving communication in the future.

we did take a break eventually (Me first I left the chat as soon as that happened but them too a little later), but by then it was already stressful- oh well you asked about good things not bad things sooo uh, I got to appreciate lots of cuties and my commission is going smoothly.

Len Auphydas wrote:
we did take a break eventually (Me first I left the chat as soon as that happened but them too a little later), but by then it was already stressful- oh well you asked about good things not bad things sooo uh, I got to appreciate lots of cuties and my commission is going smoothly.

That's good! It's ok if you wanted to talk about it btw. I don't mind.

What kind of commission is it? Do you draw or something?

no, I'm the one commissioning. I'm getting a picture of my species made. They're called lexta and they're like... uhm... androgynous cat people with bird eyes and scaly nacreous skin.

Len Auphydas wrote:
no, I'm the one commissioning. I'm getting a picture of my species made. They're called lexta and they're like... uhm... androgynous cat people with bird eyes and scaly nacreous skin.


Oh wow! They sound very alien like and cool. I wonder if they'd look cute in chibi form. :D

What's the species for? Is it for a story you're making, or an rp?

1 2 3 4 »

Moderators: Cass, Copper_Dragon, SeraphicStar, Ben, Darth_Angelus


Forums > Smalltalk > Hello! Friend?