remember me
Register | Forgot Login

Forums > Smalltalk > One Year Mark

"Join Date
You joined the site on May 9th 2018, 5:26pm"

Welp...looks like I've been on here one year, as of May 9th. A few people have come and gone in that time, but I've formed some long-term friendships with some very understanding, gracious, patient people and explored the art of writing in ways I had never done before.

Happy Anniversary!
Yeah it's been an interesting year! I joined in April but didn't get deep into it until June. Have met some amazing writers and overall cool people here.

Thank you, Dune!

Happy Anniversary to you too, then!

Trying to look for my join date...can't seem to find it, argh.

EDIT: Nevermind! Found it! [August 8th 2017, 12:08pm]

Apparently I've been here longer than I thought. Wow. Life post graduation really activates time distortion, eh?

Sure does!

Let me find mine, but I'm nowhere near a year mark.

EDIT! October 5th 2018 at 10:52pm CT.

Happy 1 year!

I'll be here three years in June. :)

June 23rd 2016 was the date I joined. Time seriously flies.

April 15th 2018 406am I have met so many beautiful blessed freinds. Written with some incredible writers. And RPRepository was never the same again LOL.

Mercyinreach wrote:
Happy 1 year!

I'll be here three years in June. :)

June 23rd 2016 was the date I joined. Time seriously flies.

Happy almost three years, Mercy. :)

SexySultryAngelBabe wrote:
April 15th 2018 406am I have met so many beautiful blessed freinds. Written with some incredible writers. And RPRepository was never the same again LOL.

Happy belated 1 year SSAB. :)

Abigail_Austin wrote:
"Join Date
You joined the site on May 9th 2018, 5:26pm"

Welp...looks like I've been on here one year, as of May 9th. A few people have come and gone in that time, but I've formed some long-term friendships with some very understanding, gracious, patient people and explored the art of writing in ways I had never done before.
Happy anniversary Gail ❤❤

Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
Happy Anniversary!
Yeah it's been an interesting year! I joined in April but didn't get deep into it until June. Have met some amazing writers and overall cool people here.
Happy anniversary dunedain ranger ❤❤

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Cass, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Darth_Angelus


Forums > Smalltalk > One Year Mark