remember me
Register | Forgot Login

Forums > Art & Creativity > BUNDLE: $30 fullbody/bust

1 2 »

updating with new bundle bc i desire a new expac for wow before it goes off sale: get a fullbody and bust together at a discounted price of $30. i'm losing money on it, and you're saving it! wow what a deal. first come first serve.


bWmPakO.png

d1usSMu.png

XLfg1c1.png

Fmu0dDD.png

give me monee

Hot damn, Nine, you haven't shown me that last picture. Seriously, I've seen people doing basic ref sheets for over 60 and you do these for 25?! Come on.

Churchtuary wrote:
Hot damn, Nine, you haven't shown me that last picture. Seriously, I've seen people doing basic ref sheets for over 60 and you do these for 25?! Come on.

you know how the market works, friend. :'^)

Do you have any anthro examples? I'd love to send people your way, but many of my friends aren't in the market for human art right now. (Also, seconding, your art is worth way more!)

Auberon wrote:
Do you have any anthro examples? I'd love to send people your way, but many of my friends aren't in the market for human art right now. (Also, seconding, your art is worth way more!)

couple months old as most of my orders have been human based, but still somewhat accurate.

8OcQeiO.png


G2888Ji.png

BUY MY P R O D U C T

Gods you are killing me lol. Cause I really wanna do this but need to wait like another month or so before I'll have the money. x.x But as you already know, I adore your art. (hi cherry!) So hopefully I still can toss over my money when I have it!

Mercyinreach wrote:
Gods you are killing me lol. Cause I really wanna do this but need to wait like another month or so before I'll have the money. x.x But as you already know, I adore your art. (hi cherry!) So hopefully I still can toss over my money when I have it!

//winks at you

you know where to find me when the time comes. :^) that sounded needlessly ominous

<teleports behind u>

buy my art, kid

howdy howdy

If you're still doing these, I'll gladly be a patron when my next paycheck rolls around.

as soon as I can afford one of these I'll definitely come get you b/c I really need you to draw my lady, your art is so pretty hhhh

Do you have a gallery anywhere? <3

to answer you both: comms are still open but turnaround on any orders will probably be a week or two, as my available hours to work on art has been reduced more or less to the weekends. ;)

i don't really have a gallery as i stopped updating my DA a while ago, but here's my most recent works.


gl-122006-1565579594.png


gl-122006-1566270010.png

(this one's still in need of color)
SJRQuPp.png

finished design commission for qanuippit

bWmPakO.png

<skitters across page>

BUY MY PRODUCT

1 2 »

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Cass, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Darth_Angelus


Forums > Art & Creativity > BUNDLE: $30 fullbody/bust