remember me
Register | Forgot Login

Forums > Introductions > Heyo, I’m new and looking for rp!

1 2 »

Hey I’m new, my name is Strawberriiies, but I go by Straw or Bee. I’m 19 and I’ve Ben rping since I was around 13.

I mostly rp on Discord as it’s easy for me to use and to sort my rp partners!

Hi straw. Hello and welcome to RPR.

Ty!

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find some cool partners on here :)

Hello and welcome! I hope you find good partners for rp!

Hi, Bee!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the roleplay forums once you're ready!

Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry

Welcome Straw! :)

Ty everyone!

Ello!welcome have a great stay!

Welcome Strawberriiies! Hoping you find many an RPr to join you on Discord. I myself have made a few attempts at rpng on that platform but find being in a vastly different time zone than most had me getting left behind in group to.

Anyway, enjoy your time here on RPR!

Strawberriiies wrote:
Hey I’m new, my name is Strawberriiies, but I go by Straw or Bee. I’m 19 and I’ve Ben rping since I was around 13.

I mostly rp on Discord as it’s easy for me to use and to sort my rp partners!
Hi there Strawberries, welcome to RPR! As you can see the community is fun, friendly, welcoming and helpful! If you haven't yet, we recommend browsing the tutorial, it's got a ton of helpful tips and guides for all sorts of different RP-related subjects, from making characters to looking for RP partners--even experienced roleplayers may find things they hadn't thought of, I know I sure did. :) And if you're still not sure about something on the site after checking out the tutorial, feel free to ask questions of the mods and anyone else who offers to help.

If you're hankering for some specific kind of RP, we have an awesome Find RP tool that has a bunch of neat filters and stuff you can use to look for particulars. If you just wanna browse, you can go straight to the Looking For RP forum and see if anything there catches your eye, or even post ideas of your own! :)

Or if you just wanna chat for a bit as you decide what kind of characters you want to make, we have a place for Smalltalk too!

And above all...hope you have fun and stick around a while to make a bunch of RP friends! These people being friendly sure helped me decide to stay, too, when I was new!

If you don't mind me asking, what kinds of RP's on Discord do you usually prefer? Sci-fi? Fantasy? Slice of life? Some specific subgenre of one of these, or something else entirely?

Subtleknifewielder wrote:
Strawberriiies wrote:
Hey I’m new, my name is Strawberriiies, but I go by Straw or Bee. I’m 19 and I’ve Ben rping since I was around 13.

I mostly rp on Discord as it’s easy for me to use and to sort my rp partners!
Hi there Strawberries, welcome to RPR! As you can see the community is fun, friendly, welcoming and helpful! If you haven't yet, we recommend browsing the tutorial, it's got a ton of helpful tips and guides for all sorts of different RP-related subjects, from making characters to looking for RP partners--even experienced roleplayers may find things they hadn't thought of, I know I sure did. :) And if you're still not sure about something on the site after checking out the tutorial, feel free to ask questions of the mods and anyone else who offers to help.

If you're hankering for some specific kind of RP, we have an awesome Find RP tool that has a bunch of neat filters and stuff you can use to look for particulars. If you just wanna browse, you can go straight to the Looking For RP forum and see if anything there catches your eye, or even post ideas of your own! :)

Or if you just wanna chat for a bit as you decide what kind of characters you want to make, we have a place for Smalltalk too!

And above all...hope you have fun and stick around a while to make a bunch of RP friends! These people being friendly sure helped me decide to stay, too, when I was new!

If you don't mind me asking, what kinds of RP's on Discord do you usually prefer? Sci-fi? Fantasy? Slice of life? Some specific subgenre of one of these, or something else entirely?

I’m really big on RDR2 rps and getting into OmegaVerse. But I enjoy a good fantasy Rp now and then.

Ah, I don't think I've ever seen a RDR2 RP, but that does seem like a world full of possibilities.

What's OmegaVerse, though? I am not familiar with that one.

Subtleknifewielder wrote:
Ah, I don't think I've ever seen a RDR2 RP, but that does seem like a world full of possibilities.

What's OmegaVerse, though? I am not familiar with that one.

OmegaVerse is kinda like. Human wolves. You got alphas betas and omegas and everyone has a second gender. It determines what you are! Both male and female can have slongs and both female and male can give birth depending on their second gender. It’s real fun to rp!

I normally always play a omega Bc I’m really shy in real life and it shows through my rps. It’s alot to explain, I’m sure you can find a ABO/OmegaVerse guide that can explain this better than I can cx

1 2 »

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Cass, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Darth_Angelus


Forums > Introductions > Heyo, I’m new and looking for rp!