remember me
Register | Forgot Login

Forums > Smalltalk > What are you up to right now?

1 2 »

I'm just wondering because it seems really, really slow today. So, I'm guessing the answer is probably, "Cleaning up after Thanksgiving dinner and getting alone time after hosting family." But I thought I'd ask anyway, because I'm curious.



My answer:

I made a pharmacy run to get a powerful decongestant and loaded up on protein shakes, and now I'm headed to see my mom and talk at her from a safe distance so as not to give her my cold. So, in a parking lot at the moment. ✔️

Having trouble getting motivated to write, so trying to break the Beta site. :)

Juls wrote:
Having trouble getting motivated to write, so trying to break the Beta site. :)

👍👍👍

Messing around online. Dreading to hear about the district manager's visit today and praying I don't get fired. Found out that me putting my foot down and not putting up with people's silliness is making people think I'm possessed by a demon. lol. Also procrastinating on something I need to do for world building.

Moving. I am donating 4 bags of clothes.

North-Wood wrote:
Messing around online. Dreading to hear about the district manager's visit today and praying I don't get fired. Found out that me putting my foot down and not putting up with people's silliness is making people think I'm possessed by a demon. lol. Also procrastinating on something I need to do for world building.

Hmmm, not a run of the mill work problem, that. Well...I hope the district manager proves to be understanding and considers all sides. "Messing around online" would basically describe my activities at the moment as well!

Nice. It feels good when you can give things to people whom need them. Sadly, most of mine were too worn out and had to go to the trash.

Deumeawyn wrote:
Moving. I am donating 4 bags of clothes.

Oh boy. That's a big thing. One good thing about moving -- it provides a reason to sort through stuff and get rid of stuff that otherwise just takes up closet space! Good luck with the packing and organizing and such. <3

I hope you feel better soon! And that it clears up quickly. It's an awful time to get sick. :(

Right now, I'm just settling in for my work shift.

Just finished setting up most of our Christmas decorations and watching It’s a Wonderful Life. Now working on new characters...I want to get my options out before exams start!

Somnom wrote:
I hope you feel better soon! And that it clears up quickly. It's an awful time to get sick. :(

Right now, I'm just settling in for my work shift.

Thank you, thank you. Have a good night or day at work.

Lady_Istyar wrote:
Just finished setting up most of our Christmas decorations and watching It’s a Wonderful Life. Now working on new characters...I want to get my options out before exams start!

That sounds like a truly fun night. Tradition? Great movie -- haven't seen that movie in years, but it's iconic! "Zuzu's petals..."

There was this one year that every channel was playing it on different days and back then there were fewer channels so people watched it like three times in a row. Everyone got burnt out on it that year, believe it or not, then the networks were more careful after that and only ONE of them got to play it. I sound like an Aunt telling stories about the olden days. Haha.

It's nice to see your enthusiasm! Have fun setting up characters. :)

I’m watching The Middle and doing a little rping, and chatting with friends, the usual

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Lady_Istyar wrote:
Just finished setting up most of our Christmas decorations and watching It’s a Wonderful Life. Now working on new characters...I want to get my options out before exams start!

That sounds like a truly fun night. Tradition? Great movie -- haven't seen that movie in years, but it's iconic! "Zuzu's petals..."

There was this one year that every channel was playing it on different days and back then there were fewer channels so people watched it like three times in a row. Everyone got burnt out on it that year, believe it or not, then the networks were more careful after that and only ONE of them got to play it. I sound like an Aunt telling stories about the olden days. Haha.

It's nice to see your enthusiasm! Have fun setting up characters. :)

It is tradition! :D I used to HATE it as a child, but the older I’ve gotten, the more I love it. I guess things really do get better with age.

My mother about murdered me though, because our family visited Helen, TN, that little German town. (With which I am absolutely in love with and am moving to as soon as I graduate...and get some money!) Anyways, we’re walking through shops and we find one called “Zuzu’s Petals.” Well, my mom fangirled, and I didn’t know why...oooh, the look in her eyes might’ve been worse than when I punched a hole in the window on accident! I was reminded tonight. XD I can’t remember those kids’ names in that movie for the life of me!

LittleMouse wrote:
I’m watching The Middle and doing a little rping, and chatting with friends, the usual

👍

1 2 »

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Darth_Angelus


Forums > Smalltalk > What are you up to right now?