Group Toolbar Menu

Forums » Selling Alts » Huge Horde Sale!

Selling almost everything I have: https://www.rprepository.com/c/marvesales

I am out of work on sick leave and I am still collecting funds to pay off my fathers funeral from last year. Times are too tough these days for me to get back into Furc any time soon and I have a lot of previous NFT/DNB listed, including alts and designs with high quality art, and very decent names I've been hoarding over the years.

Paypal only.

All prices are asking prices I am very reasonable and will haggle.

Discord is the best way to contact me! SleepySolace#5104
Temporarily accepting a Life Kitsune for payment!
boopboopboop!
I'll buy the snowmew lifer off you when it's trans! Hmu ingame on Advil when it is! :3 I tend to be afk but i'll get back to you <3
Thank you! It's got 2 weeks left on it I'll give you a ping in game when it's ready :D
ohsnapgoodstuff
yee
awrite
baloop
Huzzah!
Hey guys, kind of a sad one.

My friend is having a seriously bad time recently, he's cutting himself off and he's had to quit his job due to mental health reasons. We're really worried about him but we started to play WoW with him again and it's doing wonders for him. It's the little things but it means a lot to him. Long story short we're all playing the latest expansion and he can't afford it and we can't afford to help him.
I'm hoping to push a few alts out the way to help towards getting him a copy just so he can keep playing with us. It's not a cry for help but it would really mean a lot for us to get it for him.

Scratch this earlier message. Skye on the Faz & Fam discord provided it in full. They are a wonderful human being with a generous heart.
FOR A LIMITED TIME, EVERYTHING IS ON OFFER. This means you can offer what you like! I need some funds for christmas and being so ill im struggling to find work. The government funds here take 4 months before I can get funding. I could really use some help so everything is up for grabs, just please don't lowball me!
Offer still on!
^
bloop
^
No reasonable offer refused! Also looking at equal value character trades!
Still got plenty to sell! Make your own offers, no reasonable offer refused!

Also accepting art as payment!
ohheylook
wee~

Moderators: Boe Maddi Madam Xela (played by Xelamor)