Group Toolbar Menu

Forums » Happenings » delete this

Delete this.

Remove this ad

NEWS AND UPDATES: None yet, stay tuned!
Please post your availability here!

Deadline to vote: June 5th

If you are interested in participating, feel free to post below!
6VyKhO1.gif

š“˜'š“µš“µ š“«š“® š”€š“Ŗš“²š“½š“²š“·š“°.
giphy.gif

So will I.
Iā€™m in
Remember, deadline to vote available days ends June 5th!
Dates have been chosen! Times are subject to change. Although the roleplay might be spread out, these days are the only ones best suited for everyone. Hopefully the plot won't be spread out for four days in the span of nearly a month, but I'll leave this here just in case it is necessary. FST = Furcadia Standard Time. Thank you all for voting!

June 9th - 3:00 pm FST

June 11th - 3:00 pm FST

June 16th - 3:00 pm FST

June 23rd - 3:00 pm FST

giphy.gif

"I'm coming for you Eye bastards. You've done enough damage--ruined enough lives."

See you all June 9th!
750yJ4g.gif

This is it. There is no turning back, now.
What a fantastic turnout tonight! Thank you everyone for participating!

Due to a brief power outage and my internet not working because of storms, I had no choice but to call it a night.

Next date will fall on June 11th, 3pm FST! See you all in a few days!
Quick reminder: Next plot will start today, at 3 PM FST! See you all then!
Next day will be June 16th, 3 PM FST!

Thank you all for joining me tonight! See you next time!
Hello all,

I had something come up last minute for Father's Day on Sunday, June 16th. That means that I will be unable to attend this upcoming roleplay session (but I might show up late). Degu will be happy to help run the boss fights until I return that evening, but I probably won't be back until late. Sorry about that, everyone!

Plot will continue as scheduled!
I kind of had the same thing come up. I'll need Pruliti to be NPC'd for a little bit, should be back a couple hours in.
Thank you all for another whirlwind adventure of a night! We're ALMOST DONE!

The finale will take place tomorrow, June 17th, 7:30 PM FST.

We'll try to finish the last boss. We will use rolls only, no posts, to make things go a bit quicker. After that, we'll return to posting normally. Thank you all so much for your participation and patience during all of this!

Moderators: jamerson Julio