Group Toolbar Menu

Forums » Happenings » The Self-Claim Bounty Board

So, I've been working on a concept for an RP aide known as The Self-Claim Bounty Board. This is a system that allows players to claim a bounty without a need for an DM. They can DM these encounters with a crew or simply write some short fiction to claim rewards for themselves/their crew.

After rolling dice you'll be expected to either write a short summary or piece of fiction of what happened as your character claimed their bounty. This is optional for failures, but compulsory for successes. On a failure, another person may try to claim the bounty but you cannot try again for another week in real time.

Post RP logs or Fiction in this thread to claim but only after making sure that I or the bounty poster have seen your dice rolls. Roll dice preferably in view of the poster/myself, either on Furcadia or (for quickest results) on the Bot-Spam channel of New Haven's Discord.

Here's how to claim a bounty once it's posted!

If something doesn't make sense, please ask me! this is just the first draft and I'm trying to make it as self serving as possible :)
Current Bounties

Bounty

Difficulty: Very Easy
Dead or Alive: Dead
Name/Alias: Frankie Longshanks

Information: Frankie really pissed off a guy who sure isn't rich but he mustered up enough to put a small bounty on his head. Rumor is he slept with a Nikrusis gangster's main lady behind his back and he wants him to suffer.

Reward(s): 10,000 Credits
Conditions (Optional): None.
Reputation Reward: +2000

Bounty

Difficulty: Very Hard
Dead or Alive: Dead
Name/Alias: Argorn/Volatun

Information: Clan Har'lok want Volatun dead. He crossed them when he left the clan and ratted their location out to GalFed. The clan was forced to flee and many of their key members were arrested and now face death row for their crimes. Volatun is a dead man. Volatun is a formidable match and has formed a crew of his own already. He specializes in electrically charged melee weapons and he can move from place to place at great speed so he's hard to hit. His crew (3 members) are handy with firearms.

Reward(s): 800,000 Credits
Conditions (Optional): Cut off his head and send it to his wife. +100,000 credits. Deliver the body to the clan at a secure location.
Reputation Reward: +15,000

Moderators: jamerson Julio