Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Trepidation (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This is a Discord RP, so either PM me here or DM me on Discord at Revellian#5910 (or you can just join the server with the link given). Trepidation is a relatively active server with lots of good people and mods. I would love to see you guys around!

Trepidation A lot simpler to understand than the previous server, Trepidation is very basically a small town Gotham. In the Rocky Mountains of Colorado is a small, close-knit town called Sante Amaro. While everyone here knows everyone and it is very quaint, criminals are very active here due to the fact that the PD is rather weak and can't do too much about the crime. Things over the years got increasingly worse: from robberies to kidnapping and murder. However, after so long of dealing with this, the townsfolk have become calm once more, rarely bothered anymore about the issues and crime rates of Sante Amaro. However, the PD still tries to do something about it. Yet their small numbers make it very difficult for them to be able to do much.

There is a lot more to Sante Amaro, but it's nothing that you would absolutely need to know to join the RP.

Disclaimer: This is a modern day RP, which would logically be taking place as we speak.

As for romance, it's optional as well as combat which is why they are at 50. Magic? There are spirits and stuff because the town is, most definitely, haunted.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played with a large group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Trepidation (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus