Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy world needs adventurer (M) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I wish to try here one old game story i have had years ago.

World of Oatha also known as world of humans have slowly been recovered from the black plague and the terror of ghost king Fasodor who was the origin of the plague. Aside of rebuild they are also getting acquainted with new race, orcs who were created by the plague.
But problems are far but over.
The church of Celaros is in turmoil. They speak that in the heavens where gods live is a war.
Even more concerning is that the magic is becoming unstable. Those gifted with the power may not be able to cast spell at all, or then have its power accidentally ten times of intended.

YC is the main character of the story and adventure he is thrown at.

You can create him quite at will but Because of the basing of to earlier game there are some features i wish to him to have:
-He is young man not yet left his home
-having childhood friend as crush,
-having bow as his preferred weapon and
-having his personal element as fire but does not have at the start gift to use magic. (Will get it later)
Besides of these, i wish he could be 'good' rather than evil character.

This game is story / adventure focus. Also npcs are having events happening between them which pc can hear about or even affect their outcome.
If we can play this long enough there will be romance involved but exact details of it can be adjusted.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.
Hello im intrested i will also PM you in case you don't see this message
Tjogs Topic Starter

Game still open for any interested
Tjogs Topic Starter

Still looking
if still open let me know am fine if MC is taken fine with being sidekick if it helps
Spaghetti#7474 is my dis.cord, message me for a SCIFY or Fantasy Rp <3
ora

Oh is this sort of like a dungeons and dragons sort of rp?
Tjogs Topic Starter

ora wrote:
Oh is this sort of like a dungeons and dragons sort of rp?

There are lots of similarities. Original game was hybrid between D&D and Final Fantasy games.
Tjogs Topic Starter

And still haven't found player for this

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy world needs adventurer (M) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus