Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would you or one of your charactes wear that?

This game is all about fashion. I will post a picture and the next person says whether or not he/she would wear it or if a character would wear it. Then posts a new picture with the title of 'Would you or one of your characters wear that?'

Here is the first one:

Would you or one of your characters wear that?

6kb7303.png
Trudy White (played by Juls)

The modest Mrs. White nearly paled at the thought of putting on a dress with feathers. "Never! I am not some saloon girl!"

Would you or one of your characters wear that?
95809_1000x1000.jpg
An older, more fashionable Z would totally rock this! I'd imagine that, once he's grown into his teenage years and begins to focus more on expressing himself (something he never got to do during his early childhood in the Lab), he might just start to grow a little bit vain and experiment with his unique albino traits. Either going full emo in all blacks would be an option, but since, canonically speaking, he'll spent some time in Randle's 50s-inspired homeworld, he might enjoy himself a good ol' white hat & suit combo to emphasize on how pale he actually is.

Then he finds out how astrocious of an idea it is to wear a fully white get-up in his line of adventuring work, 'cause hard lessons are part of growing into an adult too, eh? Either way, this one I'd toss his way, defo not within ol' Garn's taste unless I'm looking to embody to other side of the fruity spectrum.
Ayo, would you or one of your OCs wear this insane drip?!

727c9bdc834e24770c614997a1fecd48.jpg
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

Of course he would and he'd rock it! tbh it probably wouldn't be seen since his top half is black fur/scales.

now..

JvDnn85.jpg
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

Yaazecsus wrote:
JvDnn85.jpg

Ohhh.... both Nina and I could totally wear those pants and shoes, but all black isn't really her or my style.
Nina would break it up with something gold and glittery like this...

YtXef5g.jpg

Would you or any of your characters wear those boots?
Seychelle Jenner (played anonymously)

If the heels were much shorter - I would be all over those boots. But they aren't practical as they are... So I'll have to pass.

How about this outfit for you or your characters?

il_794xN.3672360384_n38u.jpg
Jolyne Ivanov (played by TiredWriter)

That poor model, such a beauty yet an hideous outfit. Personally, I wouldn't caught dead with that outfit on so I'll pass.

I am feeling 70's so would your character wear this outfit?

1c6bd12df4b49e8bd975e5620566f9ffc48b74d6.jpg
Juliet LaRue Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

I might join this.
Jolyne Ivanov wrote:
That poor model, such a beauty yet an hideous outfit. Personally, I wouldn't caught dead with that outfit on so I'll pass.

I am feeling 70's so would your character wear this outfit?

1c6bd12df4b49e8bd975e5620566f9ffc48b74d6.jpg

That kinda seems like something Mixie wouldn't mind wearing! Just cut some extra holes in the shirt for her lower arms, get a bigger pair of pants to make sure they fit her legs, and we're golden.

Now, would you or one of your characters wear this?

71VhKFsDikL._AC_UL1500_.jpg
Flynn (played by Riik)

Certainly seems colourful enough for Flynn, though they might pick a more colourful pair of shoes and ditch the sunglasses.

Now for something from my own wardrobe...

51xFh4Fn1ZL._AC_UX679_.jpg

The collar can be worn flattened down, so the wearer doesn't have to walk around everywhere with a gothic cone of shame. The skirt part is also removable if a long jacket isn't your style.
Ayyy yeah, if we're talking some sorta Victorian Gothic AU version of Blake, he'd unironically rock this! Especially since, y'know, it's black and has a waist piece that would cover up his cybernetics & prosthetics, and it would fit the aesthetic of whatever edgy authoritarian faction he leads!
Alrighty, would you or your OC sport this damn beauty of a hat?!
fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Fnewsfeed%2F002%2F144%2F272%2F152.jpg
TiredWriter

For me, no. A gift for my dad for Fathers' day, maybe.

Would you or your character wear this outfit?

clueless-outfits-260792-1529322668589-promo.700x0c.jpg
Rose Thorne (played by NiftySpiffy)

Thorne would deffo wear that outfit

would you or your character wear this:
Link to image here
Kakarauri would totally wear that! It's her style.

Would you OR your character wear this??:
one-shoulder-cape-sleeve-dress.jpg
Alright, that specific shade is murderous but Artie'd totally rock that drip any day! It looks very form-fitting which is always a plus, and she takes a liking to contrasting the bright orange of her hair with colors like blue or green, which makes this piece perfect! Only downside is that the sleeve part would cover up the arm that has the most tattoos.. but hey, I'm sure that we can metagame-flip the hell outta it to solve that issue!
M'okay, m'okay- up next; would you or your OC dare to tip-tap about on these ol' beauts?!
71ia0gSKm9L._AC_UY695_.jpg
Dex Royce (played anonymously)

Never in a million years.

What about this:
kentucky-derby-hat-cr-GettyImages-81742660.jpg
Dennis Reyes (played anonymously)

My Avó wears that kind of hat so I would take that for her.

Would you or your character wear this outfit?
1620449528-1c97182d-7197-4624-b114-ae650db1fb79.jpg
Kukiyoko (played by NiftySpiffy)

He would.

would you or your character wear:

il_fullxfull.2450512595_fm7q.jpg
Dex Royce (played anonymously)

I mean.... Probably not.

Would you or your character wear...
TheHighStakes10000-0260_5.jpg
Clay (played by NiftySpiffy)

Clay would wear that! he loves those colors!

would you or one of your characters wear:
2e1967f2820cdec6696334b095debe79.jpg

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would you or one of your charactes wear that?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus