Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

yeah thats right i am BACK

why revitalize the old one when i can make a new one? also it's kind of a pain to flick through like, six pages and scroll and i'd rather have a cash money new start.

but you read that right!! free art! please do give my lil terms and conditions a lookie loo because skimmers get no art <3 heeyaw

So! You see I'm offering free art...but you wanna know what kind of free art? I'm no digital painter, I'll be using this for when I'm bored/have downtime/practicing my composition for ArtFight in threeish weeks. For the most part, these are going to just be colored sketches, mostly busts, maybe half bodies.

'But Kamui, like, two people got lineless art-' yes yes some people got 25$+ of art for free. I don't make the rules. My brain does. Sometimes I'm inspired.

So? What will they look like?

a lil summ like this!
doodlenoccio.png
doodleghost.png
commhannahicon.png

I'm testing out a new semipainted sketch style because I wanna focus on blending colors/having fun/maybe even finding new brushes.

AND HAHAHA THE EXAMPLES AREN'T BASICALLY ALL HOMESTUCK THIS TIME WOOHOO-

'Oh Kamui but I don't want art, my characters have plenty, but you're so cool and cash money for this- can I tip you?' YEAH YOU CAN! Here's a link to my comm page which has like...four payment methods. Go nuts.

'But Kamui where are those terms and condit-' right here I'm sorry for taking so long.

- this is not first come first serve. You read that right! I have this funky little disability called....drumroll pls...ADHD! Do not get upset if your OC is not picked...I'm just weird about the characters I draw.

- Will you do fandom characters/furries/non/atypical humanoids/not really humans? Yes, maybe, mmmmmaybe. I'm not the best at furries or funky little beasty aliens but hey! I said fun characters are fun characters! Give them to me.

- For the love that is cash money and holy- no characters with no refs. I cannot process big walls of texts, no matter how descriptive they are, and make a character out of that! I am an idiot who cannot read well. Please, please, even Pinterest links to outfits and hair styles is better than nothing.
---- on that note, and PLEASE READ. I will not draw characters with bouts of different anime pfps, real life face claims, or just random aesthetic moodboards.
---- art that is yours, gifted, credited or commissioned is fine, however. Picrews/dress up games/whatever is fine- please just credit where you got the image from. Yes, you who commed art but didn't tag/credit the artist. You are included. That's weird.
----A lack of credit means a lack of art from me. I will assume it is stolen.

- ok so slightly new, but NO AI ART. I am dead serious. if i see it you will get a very sternly worded message from me about why thats the worst thing you could ever do to create art. we support actual artists on this site, not rebranded nft techbros <3 and then rejected.

- wanna post the art you got? sure thing! if you have a toyhouse, twitter, even a gram or just here on rpr, then go ahead! but please credit me/don't erase my watermark.
-- (kamui i wanna edit it/put my own bg over it. can i?) yes you can! but please do not drastically edit my art (trace, draw over, paint over it completely) (oh but i didn't get a png) that's fine! please PM me and I'll get it to you in minutes.

- ok so small update on this too? my SSD BURNED OUTTTTT a few months ago which means i lost everything haha. unfortunately if you wanted a png and you were in the last round of art, i...dont have it. im sorry :( what you have is all i have too

- Want different hairstyles/outfits/makeup? Lemme know! I love that sort of stuff I am so down bad for it. But please mention it, I am not a mind reader. You can give a description or just link an image, those are fine.

You made it to the end! Have a cookie. I'm very proud of you. If you're nervous/unsure about anything I said above, just let me know here and I'll answer it as soon as I can.

And uh, final note.

Give me your black/black coded OCs I love them all. (it is just an excuse to draw protective styles I am an idiot)

hoo boy here we go
First :)

Can I interest you in some Valorous?

I have this ref from an amazing artist I know <3

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/930429517703569498/949856472068661358/refvalfilled.png
Kamui Topic Starter

SmileyChesh wrote:

I have this ref from an amazing artist I know <3

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/930429517703569498/949856472068661358/refvalfilled.png

hm man their art looks like hot garbage ngl

MODS THAT IS ME I DREW THE REF IM NOT BULLYING SOME POOR ARTIST I PROMISE HNGH
Hey, is Sallie good?
Luscinioide

hmmm yeah i think i got some stuff, some things B)

edit: i should probably mention i drew all this yeah i didnt mug some poor artist on the side of the road and steal their entire career's portfolio

ONE: a walking shitpost character, but we're not here for her crusty looking ass. no. we're here for the super neon pink 'ohsweetjesusmyeyes' cat girl avatar she has at the bottom of that page. imagine getting your entire life's savings robbed by the equivalent of a 13 year old's deviantart sparkledog donutsteel oc

TWO: big honking woman. with protective hairstyle. she doesn't actually have a page (as is the trend for my characters) but you don't need a page to appreciate this absolute unit. probably sounds like a louisiana boomhauer and crushes monster cans against her head for funsies

THREE: big honking woman two but in different big honking ways. if you catch my drift (; looks like nothing more than a total hot baddie, but sis runs one hell of a slightly illegal, slightly black market underground information exchange. jingles everywhere she walks. aggressively color codes outfits. will steal your woman and then steal you too
I have Nori! I only really have this one piece for her since I changed her design recently and only drew that so far. If you wanna draw her I’d be super grateful because your art is so cute!
If you do choose to draw her, you can totally give her a protective style!
E576-DC5-D-8-E56-4-E88-B351-E197-E83448-B8.jpg
Kamui Topic Starter

SmileyChesh wrote:

coward rat
doodlerprval.png

i only went with val as my warmup cause i have their face memorized hngh

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT-
Kamui wrote:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT-

LISTEN BABE I'M REALLY STUPID BUT AAAAA COWARD RAT LOOKs GREAT TY LOVE.
Kamui Topic Starter

Saturninum wrote:
hmmm yeah i think i got some stuff, some things B)

edit: i should probably mention i drew all this yeah i didnt mug some poor artist on the side of the road and steal their entire career's portfolio

ONE: a walking shitpost character, but we're not here for her crusty looking ass. no. we're here for the super neon pink 'ohsweetjesusmyeyes' cat girl avatar she has at the bottom of that page. imagine getting your entire life's savings robbed by the equivalent of a 13 year old's deviantart sparkledog donutsteel oc

all three of them are so good i might have to come back for the other two cause hnghhhh

but i had to draw a shitpost catgirl e girl streamer hacker money laundering neon pink nightmare

im so sorry i took some liberties with her eyes cause they're closed so neon pink was a gamble (it was either that or purple) but she was so much fun to draw

the only reason i made her lineless was to use my smancy new glitcher brush kjdhfjkhfgkhfghfgh

she took my life savings and my wife
doodlerprsukimara.png
Kamui wrote:
'she took my life savings and my wife'

Wait, she took your what—
ohno.
Gasp! New Kamii art thread?! Don't mind if I try my luck! Can I perhaps interest you in the fabulous Barty Brokenbough? He's got fun tattoos and a cocky attitude :)
Alright, I am trying out my luck with my OC-s

Wakumi

Agate

Cassida

Joel

Choose which one you like.
Luscinioide

Kamui wrote:
but i had to draw a shitpost catgirl e girl streamer hacker money laundering neon pink nightmare

LOOK 👏 AT 👏 HER

i freaking love it LMAOOO, this is absolutely perfect, i shall cherish this precious masterpiece for years to come. it's giving me total 2006 super kawaii anime girl vibes and it's AMAZING THANK YOU

her eyes actually are neon pink too, so spot on guess
i am absolutely living for the energy in this forum! a Kamui art thread? sign me up to shoot my shot with this! :]

first up: helianthus, the goddex of sunflowers- love them, stan them. you can find their photo references under 'deity'.

second up: fay everleigh, the horticulturalist with a knick-knack for sweets. you can find her photo references under 'sunflower'

last, but definitely not least: emily orion, the electrokinetic who would fit into the category chaotic good. good for making toast quickly, bad to be around when swimming. you can find her photo references under 'will make'.
Kamui Topic Starter

Bartholomew Brokenbough wrote:
Gasp! New Kamii art thread?! Don't mind if I try my luck! Can I perhaps interest you in the fabulous Barty Brokenbough? He's got fun tattoos and a cocky attitude :)

well...i am a sucker for face markings :3

what do you mean you want to punch me?
doodlerprbart.png
Kamui wrote:
Bartholomew Brokenbough wrote:

well...i am a sucker for face markings :3

what do you mean you want to punch me?
doodlerprbart.png

Eeeeeeeeeeeee! Thank you Kamui! He looks so genuinely concerned but also confused XD I Love it.
Hmmmm......

I've got a heterochromia, shape-shifting witch with a penchant for rule breaking. She's got fun funky hair and vitiligo., if that so interests you.

Boop

An eight year old genius wizard, and former slave, with absolutely NO street smarts at all. Normal blue-eyed blonde hair cutie.

Boop

and lastly up for consideration is A sweet half-demon/ half elf princess who wants to help as many people as she can, even if they aren't on the right side of the law. She gets her hair and eye color from her demon side, but her elfin features are stronger in other areas.

Boop
Alright alright, this one is a bit of a gamble. You mentioned you aren't the best at funky aliens but I figured I'd toss Xeno in here just in case.
And if by some chance you do wind up wanting to draw him, I'd love to see him with his hair down. It's roughly shoulder length, but I don't really care if you make it longer/shorter.

As always, your art is awesome.
I offer up this boy for consideration. Thank you for being generous enough to do this entire thread!
Kamui Topic Starter

what is up if yall saw my message on my comm thread, i shall be ignoring this thread while artfight takes place! want free art from me? might have to attack me on af first :)

while yall are welcome to continue to post your characters i will not be touching this at all. any warmups will be attacks on artfight :3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus