Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What does everyone enjoy to read?

Hello! I was just wondering what you guys enjoy to read! I'm gathering some info to see what everyone likes as I am a writer myself.
I started a wattpad...It's called "from the ashes"
This is my first story that I actually enjoy writing. If you guys want to read let me know and I will put a link in the comments!

Thank you and have a wonderful day
I am presently reading through The Last Duel. A historical volume of work about one of the last judicial duels fought in France. An excellent book and a good look at the medieval mindset. After that I plan to re-read parts of A History of Business in Medieval Europe. In terms of fiction, I'm hoping to start on The Complete Supernatural Stories of Algernon Blackwood soon.
Sanne Moderator

I have gotten absolutely sucked into Vampire Knitting Club (no I will not apologize for the pun). It's a pretty hilarious and entertaining clean romance crime novel series about a woman who inherits her grandmother's knitting shop, discovers she is a witch, and that her grandmother had a club of knitting vampires visit her store almost daily.

Currently on book... 7, I think? I plan to read them all!

I also took this as inspiration to redo my character Pearl, who's been a witch and a knitter for... a long time now, into a more modern setting. :D It's been going super well and I'm having so much fun in the RP she's in right now!

Can you tell us a bit about "From the Ashes"? What's the genre and plot like?
My current favorite series is Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare.

Shadowhunter Chronicles
BlackBlood Topic Starter

It’s by sourpatchsiblings (me)
It’s about a world of creatures and humans first off taking them for granted. Then it all going down to hell and humans beginning to basically harass them. It’s up to you if you wanna read :)
Also that book sound like a good read, I’m gonna have to get myself the books!

Sanne wrote:
I have gotten absolutely sucked into Vampire Knitting Club (no I will not apologize for the pun). It's a pretty hilarious and entertaining clean romance crime novel series about a woman who inherits her grandmother's knitting shop, discovers she is a witch, and that her grandmother had a club of knitting vampires visit her store almost daily.

Currently on book... 7, I think? I plan to read them all!

I also took this as inspiration to redo my character Pearl, who's been a witch and a knitter for... a long time now, into a more modern setting. :D It's been going super well and I'm having so much fun in the RP she's in right now!

Can you tell us a bit about "From the Ashes"? What's the genre and plot like?
BlackBlood Topic Starter

MissLumina wrote:
My current favorite series is Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare.

Shadowhunter Chronicles

I just read the info about it and it sounds pretty good. Also gonna have the get this book!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What does everyone enjoy to read?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus