Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Oh no! Even More Character Adopts!

I'm starting a new set of adopts centered around different environments, the first one is "Temperate Forest." If anyone is interested, it comes with what you see here (meaning the outfit images with a background/frame) as well as the outfit image as a transparent without background, and a transparent full-body Barbie doll nude, all as PNG's at 300 PPI)

I'm asking $65 USD as a base price before any of the edits offered below.

- Tattoos and body markings may be added for an additional $5 to $25 USD depending on complexity.

- An additional outfit may be added for $25 to $75 USD depending on the detail and complexity.

- Edits to the body may be made for an extra $5 to $50 USD depending on complexity. This includes wings, horns, scales, changes in limbs, or additional details. Or removing/ editing existing details.

- Simple changes in color are free of charge both in clothing and body.

Please DM for details, if you have any questions, or if you'd like to see the nude version before purchase.
Forest_Adopt.png
Forest_Adopt_2.png
New Kruhee adopts?! Oh No! *grapples with her wallet* Get back here you empty bastard!
Kruhee Topic Starter

Dndmama wrote:
New Kruhee adopts?! Oh No! *grapples with her wallet* Get back here you empty bastard!

Oh no! <3 🤣
Kru no don't do this to me omg my wallet.

Can... Can you send me the nekkid version plz? I'm spying something incredibly fascinating under that dress and if I'm right, I actually might just get her XD (just don't tell hubs shhhh)
Charlotte Evergrande (played anonymously)

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886kx8ap2ta5x3eo1uhvchlaiik5r66aur4p7czvekt&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g.gif
Kruhee Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Kru no don't do this to me omg my wallet.

Can... Can you send me the nekkid version plz? I'm spying something incredibly fascinating under that dress and if I'm right, I actually might just get her XD (just don't tell hubs shhhh)

Sure thing, sent you the nude version lol! <3
Kruhee Topic Starter

This adopt is currently on hold pending sale. ❤️

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Oh no! Even More Character Adopts!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus