Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fandom rps (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

FoxPhoenix

Hey I have a few ideas for a fandom rp if anyone is up for it I am part of a few fandoms which shall be listed bellow. The rp can either be canonXcanon or ocXcanon.it will be played MxM as that is how I tend to write romance RPs and what I'm more comfortable in doing.
Here are the fandoms
(The ones in italics are the ones I would like to do the most)

Sherlock (relationships could include Jim Moriarty/Sebastian Moran, Jim moriaty/Sherlock Holmes and sherlock Holmes/John Watson)
Doctor who (relationships could include the doctor/the master and the doctor/jack harkness
Merlin (relationships could Include merlin/Arthur, merlin/Gwaine, Arthur/Gwaine, merlin/Lancelot and Arthur/Lancelot)
His dark materials (the only ship I have an idea for is Lee scorsby/jopari)
Good omens (the only relationship I have an idea for is Crowley/Aziraphale)
Skulduggery pleasant (relationships could include Nefarian Serpine/skulduggery pleasant, Nefarian Serpine/Mevolent, Nefarian Serpine/baron vengous and Dexter Vex/Saracen Rue)

I personally would prefer to play the canon character if the rp ends up as and ocXcanon romance.
Any violence will be canon typical and I would like to stick to the fandoms timeline(so if a character has died we can't bring them back from the dead just for the rp)
If you wish to do a cross-fandom I would be welcome to it just let me know which fandoms you want to crossover.

Please PM me if interested in this.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fandom rps (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus