Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romantic RP Request (open) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I would love to do an RP with one of my two OCs! Plots are down below <3
(P.S. I’m new here, but not to roleplay!)

Tahar (M)(BxB, NBxB, and GxB): Werewolf, Pack Alpha
* please note that Tahar's type is those who are stronger, taller than him, or simply someone who takes charge. though he can mesh with any character, that kind of oc is preferred. *

- Y/C joins the Buaic Pack in search of safety from some kind of threat (you decide what), Tahar is made aware someone or something is chasing you, so he comes to visit the Guest Cabin you were given to stay in. Y/C and Tahar hit it off, he asks questions so he can identify what kind of threat this is. He also asks to make sure if Y/C is okay. (Bonus: your oc is injured, and hasn't told anyone, but Tahar noticed and helped bandage Y/C)

- Tahar decided to travel deeper into the forest he and his pack resided for more land to place cabins. However, Y/C had set a trap for a wild animal that he got himself stuck in (this could be a net or a hidden ditch), Tahar is there for a few hours, so he falls asleep. YC takes him back to their place not knowing what to do with him. (Bonus: Y/C is a Werewolf Hunter, but can't decide if they should kill him, let him go, or a third choice you decide)

- Y/C rules the nearby Kingdom that the Buaic Pack (the one Tahar runs) gets supplies from. Y/C "sentences criminals to banishment" when in reality give the misguided another chance by giving them the directions to the totally "top secret sanctuary pack in the woods". Y/C finally decides to visit the pack they've sent everyone to, to see what it's like. That's when they see Tahar.

- Y/C is royalty in a nearby kingdom, the council or their parents explain to them they need to marry to continue the lineage and/or please the citizens. So, they must find a significant other before the end of the month. Tahar is called to the palace for a reason you can decide, or we both work on, and they meet. As he is painted as a rabid werewolf beast to all who see him, Y/C finds great pleasure in deciding that he is the one they will marry. So, Y/C, Y/C Parents, or the Council, blackmail him by saying that they will massacre the pack (or something else you prefer) if he does not marry Y/C. This will be a hate, to a friend, to love slow burn on Tahar's side.

- Another plot you prefer, or would like!

Elora (F)(GxG and GxB): Human, CEO, Single Mom of 5 (Strictly Modern)

- Y/C is hired by Elora as an assistant, Y/C secretly crushes on Elora, while Elora starts to get feelings herself.

- Y/C and Elora meet at a Daycare while Elora is dropping off her kids. Y/C is new and decides to introduce themselves to Elora. Elora invites them, and their child to Lucas's 5th Birthday. They both share contact information and meet up as friends before the event(?).

- Elora hires a stay-at-home Nanny as she is starting to work later than intended, and needs to be in the office more and more. Y/C would be hired to watch over one 5-year-old, and four three-year-olds. Said nanny gets a room across from hers, and in the same hall as the children. The home is a penthouse with a view of the city.

- Y/C leads a biker gang in the city, they see Elora on her bike, and at first, take it as competition until they see her. Y/C doesn't understand why they feel so drawn to her, but soon enough a flirty relationship between the two forms.

- another plot you prefer or like!

---

If you would like to suggest a plot with one of your OCs please comment below or message me it! Same with if you'd like to roleplay. Please say what character you would like to use, and what plot you would like to use as well!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Tatzuo

Hey, if this

- Y/C is royalty in a nearby kingdom, the council or their parents explain to them they need to marry to continue the lineage and/or please the citizens. So, they must find a significant other before the end of the month. Tahar is called to the palace for a reason you can decide, or we both work on, and they meet. As he is painted as a rabid werewolf beast to all who see him, Y/C finds great pleasure in deciding that he is the one they will marry. So, Y/C, Y/C Parents, or the Council, blackmail him by saying that they will massacre the pack (or something else you prefer) if he does not marry Y/C. This will be a hate, to a friend, to love slow burn on Tahar's side.

- Plot is still available, I'd be down to collab?
Lila Topic Starter

Tatzuo wrote:
Hey, if this

- Plot is still available, I'd be down to collab?

Sure! Sorry, I'm new to this sorta thing, it says you've been deleted, but you also responded to my post? So if you don't respond to my message I'll simply assume you have been deleted, but if you haven't been deleted I'd love to! :)
Hey! Could we do the biker gang Elora scenario? Most of my characters are specialized to certain things, but I could adjust them or come up with someone completely new if you prefer!
Lila Topic Starter

KingDragon wrote:
Hey! Could we do the biker gang Elora scenario? Most of my characters are specialized to certain things, but I could adjust them or come up with someone completely new if you prefer!

Alright! I really don’t mind what character you use, as long as it’s made modern, and they can drive a bike, then I’m really good with that!
Feel free to DM me what character you prefer to use, and we can talk from there!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romantic RP Request (open) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus